big bite

Started by wallacewt, November 21, 2013, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

got this pic off "fishwrecked"in oz,dont know the story behind it.that shark is bit in half,sry about the pic,dont know how to enlarge it

floating doc

Remember the slogan: "Inquiring minds want to know"?

I at least want to know where that is.
Central Florida

Dominick

Wallace:  If you can't post a bigger picture, post the link where you got the picture from.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Here it is Dominick. I sent it to my brother already. The website is called fishwrecked.
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

That is a big piece of bait!!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Shark Hunter

I'm guessing that was a Big Tiger. You never know what lurks out there. The sharks are in close! If people really knew, They would never step foot in the water! This is their House!
Yes, I would use what was left for bait. Maybe that Leviathan is still Hungry! ;)
Life is Good!

floating doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 22, 2013, 06:44:45 AM
I'm guessing that was a Big Tiger. You never know what lurks out there. The sharks are in close! If people really knew, They would never step foot in the water! This is their House!
Yes, I would use what was left for bait. Maybe that Leviathan is still Hungry! ;)

Yes,  absolutely use it for bait! Any volunteers to swim it out?  :o
Central Florida

wallacewt

sth africa,nz,aust; have plenty of great whites,
i dont know but im guessing nz g/white.
what do you reckon justin,have you heard,or jeri in sth/a

Shark Hunter

Got ya Wallace. I thought the picture was taken stateside.
Life is Good!

raumati01

Must have been an effort to bring in the rest of it, I assume it would have sunk?

You can get this app for your phone that tracks a bunch of great whites around mostly the pacific  http://www.expeditionwhiteshark.com
My sister texted me from her holiday in Byron Bay to tell me how warm the water is and I pointed out how close she was to Australia shark 1. She didn't go in past her knees after that.

AndrewC

The shark was caught off Bazaruto Island Sth Africa.. Plenty of big great whites down there
The worlds a better place when its upside down

floating doc

Quote from: Mr Grumpy on November 22, 2013, 06:55:30 PM
The shark was caught off Bazaruto Island Sth Africa.. Plenty of big great whites down there

I assume that there are a lot of seals there to keep the great whites in close to shore.
Central Florida

Bunnlevel Sharker

I heard it was Florida.........I'm just tryin to figure out what reel that is? Big ol metal star drag, that's for sure
Grayson Lanier

MFB

Might need to consider using a bigger hook :)
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Bunnlevel Sharker

I have hookups to the right sised hooks, if i was gonna use it i would use a cut off the back or the head and bridle the hooks in. Need a big yak or a jetski to get it out
Grayson Lanier