new color powder

Started by broschro, November 23, 2013, 03:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Doing a job for an AT member, what do y'all think? I like it. It's a flip flop powder with metal flake.

It's hard to tell in the pictures but it looks really good. In the right light it goes from almost black to a really nice purple color.

DaBigOno

I really like it.   Good job.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Ron Jones

Looks nice.  Posts, stand and everything done in that on something like a beachmaster would be really cool. How is the coating holding up to salt water?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

broschro

Going on two years on my 113 and it Gets used,it's holding up good.

Ron Jones

Cool,
I might hve a project or two.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

broschro

Sounds good Ron let me know.I will post up some more pictures along the way.

kmstorm64

Looking good, can't wait too see the finished project!
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

broschro

this was just a test on the 10-60 star working on the stand now, lots and lots of hand work with different grits of sandpaper to get the best finish.they say sandblasting leave's tiny pits in softer metals, so I'm doing this all by hand.

broschro

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

good job! i will have a few for you to work on when i get back to the good 'ol USofA next yr. it will just be the 113H's stand and inner rings, matched to the plates' color.

kmstorm64

Too Bad I am at work and can't see the stand rings, I will have to check them out when I get home.

broschro

Quote from: Mel B on November 25, 2013, 04:51:12 PM
good job! i will have a few for you to work on when i get back to the good 'ol USofA next yr. it will just be the 113H's stand and inner rings, matched to the plates' color.
sounds good Mel let me know when you're ready

kmstorm64

Nice work on the rings and stand!