drum roll, please......

Started by alantani, December 01, 2013, 08:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

go back to the front page, then down to the bottom and find the button that says "More Stats."  click on that button and scroll down to the post counts.  check out november 2013 and look at the counts.  we had 1,044,200 hits for the month of november.  yes, gentlemen, we went from 40,000+ to one million hits in four years.  all the more reason to keep this website clear of ads, banners and sponsors.  gentlemen, thank you!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DaBigOno

Congratulations on a milestone!

Certainly an enjoyable forum.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

floating doc

Central Florida

redsetta

QuoteNo, Thank YOU! Alan!  ;)
x2 - it's been a privilege.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Ron Jones

I saw this in news a couple days ago and could not reply. This world you have created for us is beyond any expectation Alan, we are forever in your debt. Congratulations on a job well done.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Irish Jigger

Well done Alan and thank's for all the hard work you put in to making this a great site.

BMITCH

Alan, many come here out of necessity. We stay because of the comradery. Thanks for creating this site.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

dogtagger

Alan, thanks for everything. This site has been fantastic right from the get-go and just keeps getting better! Keep up the great work.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: redsetta on December 04, 2013, 05:42:13 AM
QuoteNo, Thank YOU! Alan!  ;)
x2 - it's been a privilege.
All the best, Justin
x3 and here's to 2 million hits! CHEERS!

Alto Mare

Nice going Alan, thanks for taking us along for the ride.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Alan, Congratulations on the growth and success story and thank you very much for creating this haven for reel heads and sportsmen.

Dwight

Keith K

Dominick

I enjoy this site very much.  Thanks for making it work Alan.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.