Started by gstours, December 06, 2013, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

gstours

[/quote]
[/quote]

LTM

Gary,

Those are huge Salmon and I love Salmon. BTW, congrat's on your testing. They say "3 is a charm". Just got back in town from a week in Northern Cal with family.

Leo

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Salmon yum.  Your pictures are coming over loud and clear.  Beautiful snow capped mountains in the distance.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Gary, I think you got the hang of it! Great pictures! Thanks for posting.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

seaeagle2

Those shrimp / prawns caught my eye, we get 80 per person, two or maybe three days per season in the areas near Seattle.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

alantani

we need to go to alaska to go fishing as well!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

Quote from: seaeagle2 on December 07, 2013, 04:11:50 PM
Those shrimp / prawns caught my eye, we get 80 per person, two or maybe three days per season in the areas near Seattle.

Good Lord Man,

those are Spot Prawns - Sauteed up, they are sweeter than cubed sugar!!!!!

http://www.seattlefishcompany.com/product/alaskan-spot-prawns/sp06.html   $19.99/Lbs. plus $45 to ship to the lower 48!!!

Don't feed them to the salmon, EAT THEM YOURSELF!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Keta

Spots are some of the best things to eat on the planet, especially just caught and raw.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

I'm an N.E. guy, so maybe it's a stupid question, but how do you catch the prawns?

Dominick

Quote from: BMITCH on December 08, 2013, 12:21:17 AM
I'm an N.E. guy, so maybe it's a stupid question, but how do you catch the prawns?

Mitch: You hunt them with a prawn gun.   :D The gun has a special prawn attachment called a Bubba Shrimp crimp.  ;D You take the Shrimp crimp and free dive into the shrimp encrusted waters and fire the Bubba Shrimp crimp at the shrimp (say that 5 times fast).  ;D As you can see I don't know either.  ::) Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Dominick, that's great! You kill me! I'm thinking some C-4 and a net, right?

Keta

Quote from: BMITCH on December 08, 2013, 12:21:17 AM

They are deep and we use prawn traps/pots to harvest them.  

2 of my pots.

My pot puller.

Mark Twain

Dominick

Thanks for that Lee.  May I come up there and hang out with you?  I'll bring the tequila.  Dominick