1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
1 tablespoon tomato puree
method
cut avos in half lengthways,remove stones
sprinkle with lemon juice,then pepper,salt
crab into avocados,sprinkle with shallots
spoon sauce over crab
sprinkle cheese over
avocados into baking dish,2.5cm water(1")
mod;oven for 10 min;or until cheese is golden.
sauce
melt butter in saucepan,add flour,stir until combined,remove from heat
gradually add cream,and milk,return to heat
add tomato puree,curry powder,mayonnaise,salt,pepper
now the pics ???

wallacewt

extras,
chardonay,chilled of course
salad
fat free chips

redsetta

Awesome Wallace - already printed, folded and slipped into my wife's recipe book for her to 'find' ;) ;D
Can't wait!
Cheers mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Shark Hunter

Those do look delicious Wallace! :P
I like to keep it simple. Nice plate of Filet Mignon with King and Snow Crab. Baked potato and crab cakes.
I normally don't take pictures of my food, but this is the biggest plate of Filets I have had at one time. Its usually two small filets and New York strips or Ribeyes.

Theres 4 inches of snow on the ground here with more coming tomorrow. Lets pretend we are on the coast! I love to grill out when its snowing! Something I got from my Dad!
Time to eat like Kings!
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Thanks guys...now I'm serously HUNGRY!!! 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Hey Daron:  This is what real crab looks like.  Dominick

Table ready.
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Ahh! The Dungeness!
I love them when I can get them! :P
Life is Good!

Dominick

Seasons on now.  My local Chinese market is selling them for $3.99 lb. live.  I also go over the hill to Half Moon Bay and buy them live off the boats.  I don't know what the boats are charging. Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Beautiful shots guys! They all look great. Dominick, nice job on that table ;),were you asking for a new reel or forgiveness? ;D

Since we're sharing pictures of crabs, here is a shot or two of my Maryland blue crabs. Two years ago I surprised the guys up the Poconos mountains with over 15 dozen crabs, that I had caught over a period of time.

I'm the guy steaming them.

Here, I'm at the lower right corner, my two brothers are across from me. My older brother is 71 years old. He came to the US for a visit. He lives in Italy and still hikes 3 to 5 miles daily with his dogs, looking for truffles! He's quite a guy!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Hey Sal,  I want to be there.  Great shot of the paisani chowing down.  Was this a deer hunting trip?  I miss the northeast woods.  About the table setting, ask Daron.  He sent me a 12/0 and when the package came I had to jump through a few hoops. Then the following day a package with a 14/0 came from John (Tightlines666).  I thank you my wife doesn't.   ;D ;D Dominick

bluefish69

That even looks like Peroni Beer
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Nice pics Sal!
I love tearing up some crabs. Gotta be surf and turf for me. Lets see that Plinth Dominick! ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Daron, did you take a closer look at the guys bellies? the crabs were only a spuntino.
There was another group of six cooking meat on the fire, right off the deck.
The guy on my right with the orange shirt came down from Canada and brought two beautiful Salmon. Those were also cooked on the fire with some olive oil, garlic and lemon juice, I have a piece in front of me.

Yes Dominick, that was our deer hunt. The guy standing with a camouflage cap got a bear that year. He's the only guy that actually gets up on opening day ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

I forgot how much I miss the Dungeness!  Reminds me of when I was going to marine bio school in OR.  I used to 'borrow' the marine biology station's research boat to go conduct 'research' by dropping strings of crab pots and picking red rocks and dungies on the way back.  Beachside bonfires with a stack of crabs, a 50 lb sack of fresh oysters, and a couple of buckets full if freshly dug clams typically rounded out the weekly 'research' BBQs.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

erikpowell

Quite the family feast Sal!!   Looks like De Niro across from you  ;D