whats wrong with this picture

Started by gstours, December 11, 2013, 05:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Ok Fishing folks, is this a good use of a public dock????  just resting!!!!

Question. are they tanning or just tired of looking for a job, and resting till happy hour????

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

i saw the same thing when toured SF CA (Fisherman's Wharf) in 1996. i guess that when human's invade their territory they get accustomed enough to us that they don't fear us anymore, like any wild animal.  :D

Keta

Shoot two or three, they will leave.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

raumati01

Nothing a tuna bomb or two wouldn't fix

Ron Jones

Fire fighting training works for Trident submarines in Bangor. At least for a little bit.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

bluefish69

I do know the Seals in our Bays & also the Commerants are eating the heck out of our small bait fish & Baby Flounders all season.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

philaroman

yeah, right...  small baitfish:

bluefish69

Quote from: philaroman on December 11, 2013, 10:24:33 PM
yeah, right...  small baitfish:

That's according to what you fishing for.

philaroman

just going by prey VS. predator size...  and cormorants don't chew, or bite, or tear...  they invaded my area (as in, zero to swarm in just a couple years) and are eating everything in sight -- HATE the SOB's!!!

bluefish69

We have the same problem here in L.I.   N.Y.

Mike

Dominick

Quote from: philaroman on December 11, 2013, 10:51:22 PM
just going by prey VS. predator size...  and cormorants don't chew, or bite, or tear...  they invaded my area (as in, zero to swarm in just a couple years) and are eating everything in sight -- HATE the SOB's!!!
Tie a ring around their necks and use them for fishing like the Chinese do.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

borchcl

How about tie a ring around their neck and tighten it daily?

ez2cdave

Quote from: Mel B on December 11, 2013, 09:58:09 AMI guess that when human's invade their territory they get accustomed enough to us that they don't fear us anymore, like any wild animal.

I could fix that ... real quick !!!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

saltydog

They hit our lakes in Texas by the thousands but parks and wildlife says they don't do any harm.yeah.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur