MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

dogtagger

photobomb or photoshop? ???

floating doc

Quote from: dogtagger on December 15, 2013, 03:40:51 PM
photobomb or photoshop? ???

I agree, I would have posted the same thing yesterday but I was holding a bloody towel on my finger. Sometimes its not fun to be a veterinarian.
Central Florida

Newell Nut

This summer I actually saw one about that size circling the party boat. There were 3 cobia following it so I grabbed my trusty 332 with a jig and Berkley eel. On the next circle I tossed the jig straight at the shark and one of the cobias nailed it. Got the cobia in the boat and the shark cruised on off.

floating doc

Quote from: Newell Nut on December 15, 2013, 07:42:33 PM
This summer I actually saw one about that size circling the party boat. There were 3 cobia following it so I grabbed my trusty 332 with a jig and Berkley eel. On the next circle I tossed the jig straight at the shark and one of the cobias nailed it. Got the cobia in the boat and the shark cruised on off.

Cool! always pays to be prepared!
Central Florida

Three se7ens

Last time I was offshore a 14'+ hammerhead kept coming up to the boat. I wish I would have taken a picture, it was massive. It also stole a king I hooked, and broke my line off on the wreck, taking 75 yds of my line with it... 

MFB

Quote from: Three se7ens on December 16, 2013, 02:54:14 AM
Last time I was offshore a 14'+ hammerhead kept coming up to the boat. I wish I would have taken a picture, it was massive. It also stole a king I hooked, and broke my line off on the wreck, taking 75 yds of my line with it... 
[Bugger]
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Shark Hunter

I'm going to photoshop my Head onto that guy. I love this picture.
That taxidermy Man gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I'm bringin'! ;)
Life is Good!