9/0 Frame Kit

Started by broadway, December 16, 2013, 02:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: broschro on January 14, 2014, 08:21:08 PM
I hope it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings but let's not get all over sensitive, to many people nowadays are and it's just sad  :'(
Note, it has nothing to do about sensitivity.  Our site is based on actual experiences and results before making product statements.  We have kept brand loyalty comments and brand bashing at bay.  If we didn't, this would be just another internet site.  There are a lot of other places you can do that...and let's not become one of those sites.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dynamo

I see, that's quite a bit for a 9/0. I'd be worried about twisting the frame too.

farm use

I would like to be added to the wait list please. 
Thanks,
Kirk

Shark Hunter

The Line is growing Dom! ::)
Life is Good!

broadway

I hope to turn that line into happy fisherman very soon!
Thank you
Dom

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Cortez_Conversions

They are packed and on the way to Dom in the morning!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Bryan Young

Looks SWEET Tom.  One of those, if I only had a 9/0 event.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

erikpowell

oh Schweeeet ! Now I'm waffling between colors  :D

Are you guys still going to use the rod braces?
does the new frame even accommodate them?
and are they still even "needed"?

my 9/0 doesn't have them anyway...so I'm just asking....

Chris Gatorfan

Daron when they see me and you side by side in may with our new 9/0's setups they are going to be envious...
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

erikpowell

That'll be 2 silver frames side by side... one of you guys may have to switch colors  ;D

erikpowell

BTW Tom & Dom, those clamps are trick too! Nice touch.

Topshot

I can't wait for these frames! These frames are one of those things that you just can't miss out on. Who knows when these will be made again. I know I'm not gonna wait and see. You have my money dom and tom ;D
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Shark Hunter

Oh yeaahhh! ;D
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!! ;)
Life is Good!