Central Florida

Jimmer

What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

wallacewt

you dont have a short plinth, dom
short ones are called plinthesses
you will have to show your penn ld,s now

Joe Mc

It's not the size of the plinth...... It's what you do with it.

Looks like you're putting yours to great use!

Dominick

Very astute Dave.  I am in the market for good condition 1/0 and 2/0 which should complete the collection.  Of course there are some variations I don't expect to get.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

Great collection Dominick - thanks for sharing.
Quoteyou will have to show your penn ld,s now
x2 ;) ;D
Merry Christmas mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

HOLEINTHEWATER

I LIKE IT, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
HOPE YOU ALL GET A BIG ONE ;D :D

Cone

Dominick, nice collection! The length of your mantle is fine for now. It may not be after you add to the collection. As for your plinth, I think your wife knows how long (short) it is.   ;)   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

ez2cdave

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 19, 2013, 04:39:50 AM
Very astute Dave.  I am in the market for good condition 1/0 and 2/0 which should complete the collection.  Of course there are some variations I don't expect to get.  Dominick

What about the "Special Senators", including the HLW reels ?

alantani

Quote from: floating doc on December 19, 2013, 03:57:32 AM
shoe-in for photo of the month.  :D

done.  you know, some guys just hang stockings........   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

he can hang stocking...one on each reel handle in increasing sizes...and they can become reel socks in the off season. ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: ez2cdave on December 19, 2013, 03:55:18 PM
Quote from: Pescachaser on December 19, 2013, 04:39:50 AM

What about the "Special Senators", including the HLW reels ?
Dave:  I have the 114HLW that I used to use regularly, but I stopped and use Sal's Tank now.  Next year I am going on a selling streak and will be selling the reels I do not use.  I have to sort them out first.  What I meant in the rest of the Senators is that I might complete what you see with a 1/0 and 2/0 and then re-evaluate the rest.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Porthos

Had those been in alternating RED and GREEN, she probably wouldn't have "...hit the ceiling..." ; of course, RED and GREEN factory plates are only possible in a parallel universe...you lost the battle before it even started.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Alan, I think you have a 1/0 and 2/0 in the extra reel bin.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D