DOMINICK'S PENN SENATOR COLLECTION

Started by Dominick, December 18, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on December 19, 2013, 10:30:54 PM
what.  you need a 2/0?
Quote from: Bryan Young on December 19, 2013, 11:00:57 PM
Alan, I think you have a 1/0 and 2/0 in the extra reel bin.
If you have a 1/0 and 2/0 in the extra reel bin like Bryan says I will buy them.  PM me if this could work.  It will fill out my collection.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

a 2/0 for sure.  i will look for a 1/0 but i do not think i have one. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Serrations

I love the look but your wife probably realized you should have alternated and included a few green handles. Much more Christmas like! Try again next year.

Dominick

Quote from: Serrations on December 25, 2013, 05:52:11 PM
I love the look but your wife probably realized you should have alternated and included a few green handles. Much more Christmas like! Try again next year.
I did not take the Christmas box down that had the socks to hang for Christmas.  I should have put lights on them or something. I hosted a birthday party for 35 people on Sunday.  It is funny there was only one fisherman in the crowd (El Pescador) and I know Wayne liked the look but you would think at some level to non-fisher people it would be at least a conversation starter.  I am perplexed, there were no comments.  So I will have to conclude that my guests figured it right that I am nuts.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

Some people just don't understand Dominick. Every time I have a family get together, I always bring a reel for my brother or my stepson. Usually a rebuilt one, to exchange for one they have. Or we will look at a rod or something one of us have bought recently. They think I'm nuts too. :P
Life is Good!

alantani

i found a 2/0 and a 3/0, both on black.  let me know if you want one or both!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MFB

Humour is usually a male gene...

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on December 25, 2013, 10:17:14 PM
i found a 2/0 and a 3/0, both on black.  let me know if you want one or both!
Thank you Alan, I'll take them both.  That way I can remove the red 3/0 and replace it with the black in keeping with the black Senators.   Dominick

MarkT

Nice! If that's all you have then it's just right but I think you should plan for phase II... Or III!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Cone

Quote from: Dominick on December 25, 2013, 06:54:04 PM
So I will have to conclude that my guests figured it right that I am nuts.  Dominick

Dominick it may help to remember life is like a bowl of granola. What isn't fruit is nuts and flakes.  ;)  ;D   I like the look. BTW
Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

johnachak

I think you need one more reel to swap out for the crab...     ;D

Shark Hunter

Dominick,
I'll take that crab off your hands now that you have the 1/0 to 16/0 line up! We need an updated pic of the plinth. ;)
Did you get that in Mexico?
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 03, 2014, 04:12:20 PM
Dominick,
I'll take that crab off your hands now that you have the 1/0 to 16/0 line up! We need an updated pic of the plinth. ;)
Did you get that in Mexico?
The plinth no longer contains the Senator collection. It is a little boring.  I'm out of town or I would post the boring plinth.  As soon as I find a box the crab is yours.  PM me your address.  Dominick