How Awesome is Dawn?

Started by Djamiller, December 20, 2013, 12:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Djamiller

So I had a set of the old green drag washers for a Senator 9/0 I was thinking about using, Dawn informed me they where not that great and what did she do? Sent me a set of new Carbontex washers free of charge! Its a shame more companies won't stand behind their products and provide service like this, hats off to Smooth Drag, I'll certainly be using them in the future for all my needs! Thanks Dawn!

Dominick

The question is "How Awesome is Dawn."   Since "awesome" is a comparative adjective, a superlative would be most awesome.  Therefore Dawn is most awesome.  From now on she is to be referred to at all times as Most Awesome Dawn.   :D :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Snagged2

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 20, 2013, 01:04:09 AM
The question is "How Awesome is Dawn."   Since "awesome" is a comparative adjective, a superlative would be most awesome.  Therefore Dawn is most awesome.  From now on she is to be referred to at all times as Most Awesome Dawn.   :D :D Dominick

I concur,,!! ;D :D  She and Smooth Drag, are totally "Awesome" to do business with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shark Hunter

Yes, Dawn is Most Awesome! Most Awesome Dawn! ;D
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Djamiller on December 20, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
So I had a set of the old green drag washers for a Senator 9/0 I was thinking about using, Dawn informed me they where not that great and what did she do? Sent me a set of new Carbontex washers free of charge! Its a shame more companies won't stand behind their products and provide service like this, hats off to Smooth Drag, I'll certainly be using them in the future for all my needs! Thanks Dawn!
Her generosity has touched many of us here ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

floating doc

Central Florida

Zimbass

Live thousands of miles away on a different continent and "Most Awesome Dawn" has touched me too. Anyone with a dog in their avatar must be a good person  ;)
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

AndrewC

Now Dom we could get into serious trouble if we abbreviated Most Awesome Dawn
The worlds a better place when its upside down

Dominick

Quote from: Mr Grumpy on December 20, 2013, 03:41:23 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D Hey that was a good one.  You're not really grumpy.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

AndrewC

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 20, 2013, 06:21:19 AM
Quote from: Mr Grumpy on December 20, 2013, 03:41:23 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D Hey that was a good one.  You're not really grumpy.  Dominick

nah not now days that I'm back fishin..........had to take two months off fishin this time last year after tearing the tendons out of my wrist lifting a fish intro the boat.. My kids christened me Mr grumpy during the period i was house bound.....I've even got a Mr Grumpy T shirt

LTM

i concour as well, Dawn's service and HELP is most outstanding!!!

Leo

Dawn

Dawn

Bryan Young

Quote from: Dawn on December 20, 2013, 04:45:21 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys, MAD  LOL!
See, you made Dawn MAD. :P

(Most Awesome Dawn).
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

AndrewC

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 20, 2013, 05:42:43 PM
Quote from: Dawn on December 20, 2013, 04:45:21 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys, MAD  LOL!
See, you made Dawn MAD. :P

Wasn't me........T'was Dom  :)  :)  :)  :)

(Most Awesome Dawn).