Main Menu

thank you

Started by mark d, December 21, 2013, 07:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark d

been lurking and learning for awhile. joined so that I could say thk you. just finished a squidder restoration with the help of an excellent tutorial by mr tani. not in the league of most maybe all of the people I have read here but again just wanted to say thks

BMITCH

Welcome aboard mark
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Dominick

Quote from: mark d on December 21, 2013, 07:06:17 PM

been lurking and learning for awhile. joined so that I could say thk you. just finished a squidder restoration with the help of an excellent tutorial by mr tani. not in the league of most maybe all of the people I have read here but again just wanted to say thks
Once you join you are in the league.  Welcome.  Soon you will be looking On Ebay, Craig's list and when you have no food in the refrigerator but a magnificent reel collection then it's the Yellow Pages for Reels Anonymous to break the grip.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 21, 2013, 08:40:18 PM
Quote from: mark d on December 21, 2013, 07:06:17 PM

Once you join you are in the league.  Welcome.  Soon you will be looking On Ebay, Craig's list and when you have no food in the refrigerator but a magnificent reel collection then it's the Yellow Pages for Reels Anonymous to break the grip.  ;D Dominick
Dominick, have you been watching me?  ::) ;D

Welcome Mark!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

erikpowell

RUSTY OLD COLT

ONE SQUIDDER LEADS TO 2 NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU HAVE ALL THREE SIZES THEN YOU START ON SENATORS ...WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION....RUSTY OLD COLT

harryk3616

your home, a bunch of great fellows here that will go way out of their way to help members solve their problems. don't hesitate to ask for advice,  and help,  welcome

mark d

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!