First Picture Baja trip in Oct 2013

Started by TomT, December 30, 2013, 05:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomT

This is my first attempt at posting a picture.  This is a marlin caught by my son in Baja Sur.  I got to help hold it for the picture.  If this works I will try to post some more pics.  I tried preview and did NOT get a picture so I will try to post and see if the pic magically appears.
TomT

An updated try to post more and better pictures of the trip.  I was educated in the use of photos, photobucket and posting by Dominick of San Bruno.
Most of these pictures are of my son, Tommy or my son-in-law, Vance or a family friend, Bobby. I am the "old guy" in the pictures.  We went to Baja Sur in Oct 2013 and fished SE of La Paz at Bahia de Los Muertos and also El Sargento which is near Cerralvo Island. We had some fantastic fishing with 5 marlin to the boat with 4 released.  We had 3 Wahoo and over 5 days we caught more Dorado than we could count!!  Hope you enjoy the pictures and hopefully I will get better with the fishing and story telling.
TomT

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

TomT

I read on this site all the time.  I have many pictures of that Oct trip and would like to share some of them with you guys and make a post with more than one picture in it.  This photo is smaller than I had hoped for---but at least not too big.  I had to "downsize" (not the correct computer term) them to be able to email them.  I probably need to try to send some of the "non-downsized" photos to photobucket and then re-size them, to be able to send them here.  ???  Probably above my skill level.  Any advice would be appreciated. 
TomT

Dominick

Quote from: TomT on December 30, 2013, 11:12:10 PM
I probably need to try to send some of the "non-downsized" photos to photobucket and then re-size them, to be able to send them here.  ???  Probably above my skill level.  Any advice would be appreciated. 
TomT

Tom T:  Upload the photos to photobucket.  When you copy the image code the photos are already sized to Alan's site.  The procedure is rather simple it just seems complicated when it is explained.  Where do you live?  I can show you in 10 seconds how it is done.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

TomT

Dominick,
I am following your instructions on two different posts.  Your advice on posting pictures got me where I could at least post this picture--tho not very good quality.  I followed your instructions on another post you had showing how to add your location to your information--you can see how well that worked.   ;)
If you want to tutor me via private message, just give me an email.  I am a willing student, just not very up to date with all the electronics.  Thanks,
TomT

Dominick

Tom, just click on my name.  My email address is in my profile.  Also I live in San Mateo.  Are you close by?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Looks like TomT is located at Fort Bragg Donimick.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

TomT

Dominick,
I just sent you a personal message.
TomT

Dominick

TomT:  It looks like it worked very well.  I should have set it up so that you made an additional post instead of adding to the original post.  All you AT Members go back to the beginning.  Tom posted a whole bunch of new pictures.  Great photos Tom.  Dominick

BMITCH

Great update Tom. The photos are great!! Keep them coming!
luck is the residue of design.

wallacewt