n/a

Started by Reinaldo, December 30, 2013, 06:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinaldo

n/a
n/a

Newell Nut

Thanks for the report. I worked on the Paiton project in 1998 and 99 and had the opportunity to get in some good fishing over there. I fished once out of Surabaya and caught what looked like the American Red Snapper and in Bali I caught a bunch of Tuna. Beautiful country and oceans.

floating doc

Thank you for sharing, and welcome to the site! I would be happy to see more reports.
Central Florida

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Valent168. Interesting report there.
We have some things in common, December is a bad time to fish and we drive on the left.

josa1

That's a very nice report Valent168!  I enjoyed seeing all the pictures and looking at the water you fish in.  As for the bad trip, from the old saying, that's why it is call it fishing, not catching.  Best of luck on your next trip!  josa1

Bryan Young

Now that's fishing...as long as you are on the boat with good friends, it's all good.  Thanks for sharing, and your English is perfect.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Thanks for Sharing Valent! ;D
Welcome! ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Valenti congratulations on your first post and report.  That was very enjoyable.  No one will complain if you make a mistake in English so don't worry.  Also there were no mistakes.  I liked the look of the food at the restaurant.  Keep those reports coming in.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Welcome and thanks for posting a great report. Great fishing is not always about great catching. It is therapy.

alantani

reinaldo, thank you very much.  that was a fabulous report!  i have a small gift for you that i will include with the handle grips!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

erikpowell

Bula Reinaldo, welcome and thanks for an interesting & colorful report!

borchcl

Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

LTM

More reports, more reports!!  Great report please keep it up! 

Hey Borchd, I got one of those cnc daiwa frame kits!

Leo

Alto Mare

Very nice report, thanks for sharing it with us.....keep them coming.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi and thank you for the photos.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain