Vacation Time

Started by Dawn, January 11, 2014, 04:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

I will be closed from Jan 20-28, please let me know if you need anything before I go.

Thanks
Dawn
Dawn

Magilla

The best things in life are not things.

Dominick

Quote from: Dawn on January 11, 2014, 04:53:59 PM
I will be closed from Jan 20-28, please let me know if you need anything before I go.

Thanks
Dawn

I hope you will be getting some fishing in.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dawn

Visiting family in FL.  No fishing, but I will get some painting time in  ;D
Dawn

Dominick

Quote from: Dawn on January 11, 2014, 08:57:01 PM
Visiting family in FL.  No fishing, but I will get some painting time in  ;D

Cool.  When you get back you can paint my house.   ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

borchcl

Have a great vacation!
Charlie

Dawn

Ha Ha Dom, not that kind of painting.  But I am good at that too.  ;D
Dawn

bluefish69

Dawn

It looks like where ever you go the Sun shines.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Chris Gatorfan

What Part of Florida are you headed to Dawn?
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Dawn

Good one bluefish  ;D   We can hope.  Although I wouldn't mind a bit of rain, we don't get to see much of that here on So. Cal.

Panama City Beach.  My aunt lives in Illinois where I usually visit her, but she has rented a condo in FL for two months this winter.  So I will get to visit someplace new this time.

Dawn

Shark Hunter

There some good Sharkin' out there! ;D
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

I have a good friend that lives there and rents out his vacation condo right next to the beach...wonder if you'll be staying at his place?  Enjoy your trip!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Chris Gatorfan

Panama city is a Great place. But it is kind of a ghost town during the winter months. An the beaches were so much more beautiful before all the Condos were built. While your there though ya'll need to go to Pier Park and go to Tootsies. Its free admission and the have live bands, a great place to kick back and enjoy yourself. Only problem i see though is that you are a couple months early, as the Cobia run starts around mid march, with the King Mackeral right behind them by a couple of weeks. But i hope you enjoy your time over here in our neck of the woods.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

MFB

Have a good one.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Bryan Young

HI Dawn,

Did you get my order?

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D