Triple dog dare ya!!!

Started by BMITCH, January 11, 2014, 09:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sundaytrucka

I love what you guys are doing here...I need that, one of each. This is field of dreams type stuff man; if you build they will come.

I feel some of the designs are great, do-able, even functionally plausible, if not ahead of their time at the moment.

Only thing I can say is water mark these drawings/pics and do some trademark/copyright process on them; I can see a reel manufacturer coming for some of these ideas. (Anything you want kept as your intellectual property should NEVER be referred to as an idea. "Ideas" are not, legally, intellectual property and could allow someone to use or sell your design.) 
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

BMITCH

Sal, no worries. That's what this forum is all about. Floating ideas out there and getting feed back. I even like the negative feed back, just as long as everyone keeps thinking. I believe now that you have first hand exposure to what Alan C can bring to the table this will only spark your creativity. I think it's ALL good.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Keta

Quote from: sundaytrucka on January 12, 2014, 08:15:31 PM
I

Only thing I can say is water mark these drawings/pics and do some trademark/copyright process on them; I can see a reel manufacturer coming for some of these ideas. 

As far as I'm concerned ANYTHING that I post can be used by ANYONE.  I'm not that interested in profit, just "improvement".
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

Quote from: Keta on January 12, 2014, 08:20:32 PM
I

Only thing I can say is water mark these drawings/pics and do some trademark/copyright process on them; I can see a reel manufacturer coming for some of these ideas. 

As far as I'm concerned ANYTHING that I post can be used by ANYONE.  I'm not that interested in profit, just "improvement".

X2 Lee.

sundaytrucka

Understood. I respect and admire your position for freedom of knowledge and self advancement.

Lee, you are as legit as they come.

Quote from: Keta on January 12, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

As far as I'm concerned ANYTHING that I post can be used by ANYONE.  I'm not that interested in profit, just "improvement".

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 12, 2014, 09:08:10 PM
To the Batcave Lee!! :D

I'm heading there now but to do more boring work, a proto type banner holder to put banners on light poles.  Hopefully I can sell 45 of them and fund my "reel work".

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Irish Jigger

Some great ideas there guys,keep them coming.

BMITCH

Ok, here's what I've got...

Spool clears no problem. Putting this back together may be a bit tricky :o I should have everything up and running in the next few days. I'll keep you posted.
Bob

BMITCH

BTW.. The sound of three dogs going alternately AWESOME!!

Dominick

Bob: Looking good.  I bet it sounds great.  Good job.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Good Work Bob! I use pieces of duct tape to hold the screws in the plate while I screw the bridge down. I think some in in order here.
Life is Good!

BMITCH

I just need to clean up the third dog a little. I would like a flatter contact with the sleeve. It still remains too be seen operation once this is all put back to working order. I'm really liking the three dogs using the coiled spring instead of the flat spring. This is going on my T4NK 113H. Now I'm just trying to decide on which drag system to go with. The Bryan 7+1 or the hex insert from Keta( thanks Lee I got those parts in today). These are all good choices. Thanks all for the inspiration.
Bob

BMITCH

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 13, 2014, 09:10:58 PM
Good Work Bob! I use pieces of duct tape to hold the screws in the plate while I screw the bridge down. I think some in in order here.

Daron I'm using small pieces of gorilla tape. That stuff STICKS!! I hate when they back out at the wrong time.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

sundaytrucka

Looks like it should work perfectly. If this is a practice run on an excess plate, I would try and take a little less plate off; other than that, it looks great! I think I will follow suit when I upgrade my second 113H.

Thanks for the trailblazing. Great idea!