Right side plates 113H

Started by BMITCH, January 16, 2014, 10:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

I have two different right side plates here... The first has the jumping sailfish WITH waves the second only has the sailfish. Anyone know what the deal is here? Which one is older?

luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

My vote is the one with the waves Bob. That's just my experience with the bigger Senators. Usually the more detailed plates have the steel gears. That's the ones I want! ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Yeah that's what it thought Daron. Not sure though. It really doesn't make a difference it's just "nicer" with the details IMO.

Taily

The top one is older than the bottom one. I cannot tell you the dates of their use.... But I'm tippin' there might be a few here who could do just that! They carried on with a similar design to the lower one when they changed the sideplate material to the lighter red plastic in the (80's?).

Regards,

Dave.
Nunc est bibendum....

Alto Mare

Love the looks of the first, but like the features on the second, removable clicker spring and clicker. It also has a better adjustable bearing cup. The second one is the plate that I used on the Tank.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Thanks guys, that's what I thought.

Dominick

Bob they are not right side plates they are from the other right side.   :D
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Ron Jones

I was going to let that one go, but obviously Pescachaser wouldn't!!! ;D
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

Quote from: noyb72 on January 16, 2014, 11:02:46 PM
I was going to let that one go, but obviously Pescachaser wouldn't!!! ;D
Ron

Yeah but it is so much fun.   ;D ;D

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

its a left-handed fishing reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 16, 2014, 11:35:23 PM
its a left-handed fishing reel.

See.  I was right.  It was the other right.  Right?  ;)  :D

BMITCH

Ron Jones

It IS a Left handed fishing reel, which means you reel with your right hand!! ;D
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

BMITCH

Shark Hunter

No Tough crowd here Bob. Just Dominick and Ron. ;)
Anything for a laugh! :D :P ;) :) ::) :-* :D
Life is Good!