Introduction From Seabrook, TX

Started by adpostel, January 20, 2014, 08:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adpostel

Hello all, I have been perusing the forum for some time now, and now that I'd like to post some helpful info and ask questions, I guess I had better introduce myself.  I am from Texas and have been fishing the Galveston Bay system for over 15 years now.  I have recently taken the challenge of cleaning and upgrading my own reels.  I typically use low profile baitcasters Chronarchs, Curados, and Citicas.  Hopefully I will gain enough knowledge to service offshore reels as well here in the near future, as we have a large offshore community around here.  So thanks for all of the wonderful information, and I look forward to continuing being a part of this community.

Thanks,

Captain Adolph Postel
Galveston Bay, TX

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Newell Nut

Welcome aboard. This is a fun place for reelheads.

Bryan Young

Welcome Captain.  I hope we can help as well please share what you have learned as you service reels.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Chris Gatorfan

Welcome to Club A.T., glad to have you aboard.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

adpostel

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to learning a lot from you all, and I will post anything I learn as well....

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton