My Trip to Cabo, Jan. 20 - 26, 2014, has been cancelled!

Started by El Pescador, January 21, 2014, 01:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Things are improving around here!
We have cleaned up the mess, tried to create a detailed list of what was stolen, meet with the San Mateo Detective working on our case, ordered a new sliding glass door, and scheduled a meeting with ADT Home Security...  you name it, we've covered it.

On the good news side, my lifelong friend, Jerry, is enjoying his fishing day in Cabo today, and sent this photo to me just before lunchtime,

and to quote Dominick, "Looks like Jerry caught bait!!!"

OR knowing Jerry as I do, it will be dinner for he and his wife at the local Hotel.  Need to get that fish on ice!

In a perfect world, I would be standing next to Jerry with an equally sized fish or BIGGER!!!!! ;)

There is something wrong with this photo, Jerry NEVERS wears shirts with sleeves, he always wears sleeveless shirts, don't know what has happened to him today!!!!

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

I love it when Wayne shares my quotes. :-\  BTW notice the gaff mark in the Dorado.  I'm going to start a new thread so I don't hijack this one.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on January 23, 2014, 10:43:25 PM
I love it when Wayne shares my quotes. :-\  BTW notice the gaff mark in the Dorado.  I'm going to start a new thread so I don't hijack this one.  Dominick

Dominick, do what you need to do - and truthfully, I was a bit taken back when you first used that same line on me!

I had just caught the largest brown trout of my fishing career - 23 1/2" beauty and an epic battle, that had the fish turned his head right, and entered the main swift water of the river, my battle would be over and I would have the frayed end of the 12 lbs. tippet in my hand.  After showing you this photo, you told me, "Looks like Bait" and then smiled!!!!

Now, given the fact we use 5 lbs. bonito for bait to battle 300+ lbs. Striped & Blue Marlin in Cabo, I get your point... Senor!!!! 8)

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

erikpowell

That's a beautiful Brown you got there Wayne!  Nice fish  ;)