Good deal??

Started by Topshot, January 22, 2014, 04:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topshot

Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Shark Hunter

I vote yes. I am not that up on the 113H mods price, but just looking at it, I say you would have no problem getting your money back out of it. Say 50 for the frame, 50 for the reel, at least 50 for the metal end plates. The handle is a bonus.
Me, I look at it like," for 50 more I could get another 12/0". ;)
I already have a tank. and I sunk a lot more money in it than $150.
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

I hope that guy got your licence plate when you went buy, because you robbed him blind. Nice reel.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Topshot

I was just about to buy it and someone got it! I'm pissed!!
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Shark Hunter

Alright! Who did the Drive by on my Man Topshot! >:(
I'll be totally honest with you, It did cross my mind ;D, but I didn't. ::)
I'm in way over my head already! I owe like four guys on here money already, plus the ebay sellers. ::)
Life is Good!

saltydog

Not me I already have a silver Accurate YTS and that was a really good deal considering what the parts cost.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Shark Hunter

It didn't even go for $150. It was Best offer accepted! ::)
Life is Good!

Topshot

Quote from: saltydog on January 22, 2014, 05:11:19 PM
Not me I already have a silver Accurate YTS and that was a really good deal considering what the parts cost.
Way to add "salt" to the wound saltydog :D boy I crack myself up
Michael Baughman

Bunnlevel Sharker

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 22, 2014, 06:05:47 AM
Alright! Who did the Drive by on my Man Topshot! >:(
I'll be totally honest with you, It did cross my mind ;D, but I didn't. ::)
I'm in way over my head already! I owe like four guys on here money already, plus the ebay sellers. ::)
Lucca is coming........
Grayson Lanier

saltydog

Well if he got any less for it than what he asked $150 the guy didn't know what he had, those reels aren't cheap to make. And I didn't mean to add any salt, there are some out there and will come along again.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Shark Hunter

Sometimes you just have to go for it Topshot. I came across a 10/0 two months ago for 60 bucks. Some times they just don't know what they have.
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Sometimes when the listing ends at an odd time you can get a great deal too.

Nothing wrong with the asking price on the 113 with all the mods.

ossipeter

Do you decide between "Made in USA" or "Made in China?" Sorry, I do not can read every posting here to "The Tank"! I have  three off them. Two with Carbondrags, one with normaly. All made in USA. The oldest ist 1984. The other one I do not know. Is it possipple to rekognize in whitch year the reel is build?
Greats from Bavaria
Peter

Shark Hunter

Usually the dead give away it is China made is that there are only 5 screws in the sideplate. The USA ones have eight.
Life is Good!

Bunnlevel Sharker

Yep what Daron said, and if u can see close enough the side plate says made in USA and China made are the 2 models, like 115L2
Grayson Lanier