Hi from Argentina

Started by LucasGeneau, January 23, 2014, 12:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucasGeneau

Hello everyone i am from buenos aires and discovered this site when i was looking for the schmatics of a penn 309 and this was very helpfull with that reel and others. Thank you a Lot!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Irish Jigger

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Welcome Lucas:  I am always excited when we get people from different corners of the world.  You will like this site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Lucas, I wouldn't be surprised if you had some Italian in you....not that it matters ;D.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Chris Gatorfan

Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

buitrechico

Hola Lucas! bienvenido al foro.Ya sos miembro del mejor foro de reparación y modificación de reels que hay en internet.Es toda gente excelente (doy fé) y el nivel de los trabajos,modificaciones y mejoras es realmente excelente (ya te vas a dar cuenta).Un afectuoso saludo de otro pescador de Baires como vos).Ricardo
Ricardo Dell´Aquila

LucasGeneau

Si este foro es increíble que bueno encontrarme también con gente de buenos aires. Saludos y buen pique. Gracias

Dominick

Here is a loose translation from El Google. 
Hello Lucas! Welcome to this forum. The best forum member repair and modification of reels on the internet. They are all great people (I attest) and the level of work, modifications and improvements are really excellent (as you will notice) .
Sincerely Baires (other fisherman like you). Ricardo

If this forum is amazing that also meet good people of Buenos Aires. Greetings and good bite. thanks
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.