114 HLW Aluminum frames

Started by Shark Hunter, January 24, 2014, 07:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

My HLW wides. "Super Six" as they are nicknamed. 2 Full frame, two half frame. Two of these baby's have Black Pearl Hex Gears. A standard width 6/0 black with aluminum frame too thanks to Dwight. All stock penn frames.
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

I've got two of five. My life's trolling is going to be built around them.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

BMITCH

Daron, aren't these a little small for what you do?? And why so many. Seems like a 12 step program is needed here ::) ;D
luck is the residue of design.

Newell Nut

A well prepared fisherman should have backups and even a back up to the back ups and don't forget to stash some away for your grandson. That is my excuse and I am sticking with it. ;D

Aiala

Quote from: BMITCH on January 24, 2014, 09:53:12 AM
Seems like a 12 step program is needed here. ;D

"We admitted we were powerless over Penn 114 HLWs, and our budgets had become unmanageable..." 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Yes! ;D
Powerless and many back ups needed!
Bob, Sal tested this Identical reel and pulled 50 lbs of drag with it. I think it will fit the Bill of Sharkin'!
Why so many? Lets not be Silly. That's only 4 wides. I have 5, 14/0's now! :P
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Daron, your 114H collection is impressive.  I can only imagine what other reels you have with all the upgrades. 
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Newell Nut

There is a new 114 with aluminum frame listed now for anyone that needs a nice one to stash. 2 days left and currently at 81.

Shark Hunter

Dwight, you are killing Me! That's been on my watch list from the start. I need to Pay off the Boss first. I owe him a pretty good chunk of cash! ;)
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

There are indeed sweet reels. I could just buy it and hold it for you. ;D