Hello from Hollister CA.

Started by bcopland, January 25, 2014, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcopland

Hello from Hollister CA. I am very happy to have found this forum. I am a newbie to offshore fishing and appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this site. I have lurked for a while and seen nothing but positive content and helpful people. Awesome job. Looking forward to learning and fishing more.

Brian

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Aiala

Hi, Brian. I am a newbie from CA, too. (Palm Springs) The fellows here are terrific; I'm sure you'll find the site most informative and enjoyable.   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

BMITCH

I won't hold it against you guys, that is being from the left(wrong) coast ::) ;D ;D welcome and ask questions.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Dominick

Brian:  Glad to have you on board, especially since you know how to spell Brian.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Newell Nut

Welcome aboard Brian. I used to play golf there at San Juan Oaks.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

brian, you're a half hour south of me.  anything you need, let me know.  and welcome!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on January 25, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
brian, you're a half hour south of me.  anything you need, let me know.  and welcome!!!!

Half hour, he he he he.  Maybe at 3:00 in the morning.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Irish Jigger

Chris Gatorfan

Welcome aboard Brian, glad to have you with us.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

bcopland

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. You're right Dominick, 30 minutes is a little optimistic. But I tell myself it is only 30 minutes and it makes my commute to work seem shorter ;). Thanks for the offer Alan. I do want to get all of my salt water reels to you for a service/upgrade.
Glad to be aboard
Brian  ;D