Another fine day on the big PaPa

Started by broschro, January 27, 2014, 02:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Left the dock a bit after 9 waiting for the sun to warm us up a bit, fifty degrees is cold for us Florida boys.

this is my dad mark.the boys call him PaPa the boat is named after my moms dad who has passed he was Big PaPa.
The ocean was nice to day and we made our way out to the sea bass spot in no time.
my 8 yr old put on another good show today catching the biggest fish

And Ashton 6 is fishing more and more and is getting in deep

and this is what happens after every trip go on

Shark Hunter

Thanks for sharing Jamie! I wish it was 50 degrees here! ::)
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Alto Mare

Nice to see you're still getting out there Jamie. It won't be long before the two young man will show you how it's done ;D. Thanks for sharing bud.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Nice trip Jamie. Yesterday was the best weather that I have seen in a while but it was monthly match day. Hope our boat goes out soon.

broschro

We have been lucky hitting the good days we had the boat out three or four times this month.  She is RTG when u are Dwight. Sal that will be a good day for me.

broschro

I would love to get a few A team members out this spring for some cobia and amber jack jigging  8)

Chris Gatorfan

Jamie be glad you are on the other side of Florida. We are supposed to get snow from around 2-3pm tomorrow til sometime after daylight Wednsday. I want my sunshine back.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

saltydog

Lots of good eating, and fun for the kids.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

SacFly

Nice double header there!  No black seabass for me up here for awhile unfortunately.

Dominick

Steamed Black Seabass...yum yum yum.  Thanks for the post.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Dominick on January 27, 2014, 10:17:30 PM
Steamed Black Seabass...yum yum yum.  Thanks for the post.  Dominick
Troglodyte delight! :P
Life is Good!

broschro

thank you for all the warm replies guys.just got finished with blackened sea bass for me and the wife,and ifried seabass nuggets for the boys I must say I think seabass is one of the best eating fish in the ocean if not the best.

Shark Hunter

I bet it is Jamie! ;D I was just ribbing Dominick. ;)
Life is Good!

wallacewt