Main Menu

Apology

Started by Roger, May 14, 2010, 01:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

Alan, sent a pm  that he had pulled the thread where I posted a couple of pic's the other day because somebody was offended. To whoever was offended I apologize........
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

franky

Ahh....Let's just go fishing already... :P

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Hey Roger,

I thought those photos were just flat out funny.  I'm Italian and Irish so they didn't offend me, however I think it was all in good fun and not meant to offend anyone.  If you ever want to post photos of old Italian woman with beards (I have an aunt with one:) or a 7' tall Irish guy with a pair of size 6 shoes (you all know the stereotype:) feel free as far as I'm concerned.  I, for one, can separate stereotypes from reality.  People are too sensitive about that stuff.  Thanks for at least getting involved in these discussions and adding some humor to an otherwise frustrating but fulfilling hobby.  If I offended anyone...get over it!  Thanks
Dom

Irish Jigger

Agree with you Broadway,more important things to worry about today. You have a serious oil spill and we have an active volcano messing up our airspace. I would be paranoid if didn't laugh at all the Irish jokes I hear. Had a good laugh at Roger's post.