Aiala

For a color nut like me, these are definitely a MUST-have!!  :o

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

STRIPER LOU

Thanks Moe, and thanks Aiala.
I really like the colors too. I've been trying to make one in every color when I can get the material. I know you like purple and some of the purple pearls are absolutely AMAZING. All the colors pop but the mixture of some pearls are hard to describe.
Hope to have a few available here next week. These would be suited for jigmaster size reels and down. Material for 4/0 size reels need to be larger and  is more expensive plus a special order and I only have 1 pc so far.

Best regards, ..  Lou

PS here's a Hot Lava for David Hall. It was a custom mix and they're tough to get exactly what you want. Even though it wasn't a perfect match it still makes a handsome knob. What do you think?

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Aiala

Spectacular! David's a lucky fellow.  ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Alto Mare

Nice marbling on that knob, great work Lou.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RiverAngler

Are the round ones available for a 4/0?

Ralph
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

STRIPER LOU

Hi RiverAngler, I am just starting to work on 4/0 round. They are a little more pricewise because the material is special order and requires a SS shaft of .437 over the .375 for the Jigmaster. I have not finalized the OD but think it will be in the range of 1 7/8 to 2" x 1" wide. When I build them its important to get everything proportionately correct.

Lucky as I think you like the black/orange pearl and this is the only piece of material I have in 2" thickness. Eventually I will order a few other colors in this size but at the moment I can't justify the cost.

Its going to take a while so please be patient. I'm still working on customers orders at the moment and trying to do R&D in between. Adam F and a few others are interested in this also so its definitely on the list.
Thanks for you comments and interest.
..............Lou

David Hall

That's going to look good on my red and black jiggy magnum.
I'll post a pic of the finished reel.  It's also waiting for one of Max Doubts red rod clamps.

mo65

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on July 14, 2016, 06:32:07 PM
PS here's a Hot Lava for David Hall. It was a custom mix and they're tough to get exactly what you want. Even though it wasn't a perfect match it still makes a handsome knob. What do you think?

I really like it on that #24-56 handle. I love how stock chrome contrasts with the stainless parts. It sets off that star beautifully.

coastal_dan

Man, a red T-Bar would look sweet on my 'Red Scarlet' 501, haha.  All in due time...when you are ready to sell them, many of us will buy them  :P

David - I can't wait for the colored rod clamps as well!

So many individuals here pushing the boundaries of custom reels.  Flippin' love it. ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bryan Young

I love that black and teal color.  I'm sure black and Pearl red would just pop out too. Or red and gold. I may need a few as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mo65

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 14, 2016, 10:21:46 PM
I love that black and teal color. 

I agree...that black and teal is super. I'd like it in the round knobs too.

bluefish69

I'm also biding my time for the 1 1/2" knobs. They are the BOMB.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Swami805

You can put me down for 2 as well, ! with some blue in it and 1 red. Those are beautiful
Do what you can with that you have where you are