Christmas came early!!!

Started by Topshot, February 01, 2014, 06:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topshot

Look what I just got in the mail today!!! ;D
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Cone

That was fast! Great looking frame. Now I can't wait for mine! bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

LTM

Topshot,

Those baby containers look like perfect slovent/parts cleaning units. Check out the resign/plastic codes on the bottom and see what it says on the "plastic container code" post in the Tools/lubricant  section. I'll bet you got some great containers. Yes, beautiful reel frame.  BTW, you know you are going to have to find some "baby friendly" reel toy/teathing parts for that beautiful little baby.

Leo

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Topshot

Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

saltydog

Need to see some pics when complete.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Alto Mare

Quote from: saltydog on February 02, 2014, 01:19:35 AM
Need to see some pics when complete.
X2! Let's see that baby mounted Topshot ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Topshot

Here she is gentlemen. Can say enough about these frames. Beautiful craftsmanship and it fit like a glove. Thank you to everyone who made this happen. Now I'm just waiting on my keta handle and chrome power handle. I think the muffins next to the reel really set it off lol

Michael Baughman

redsetta

Nice!
Looking forward to the field-test ;D
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Topshot

Michael Baughman

Shark Hunter

Good pics Chris. Nice tat too! ;D
Life is Good!

Topshot

I thought somone would notice it  ;)
Michael Baughman

Alto Mare

Great shot Chris! That tattoo looks awesome with that beast ;)...I see photo of the month ;D
Thanks for sharing.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Caranx

Cone

I received my frame today. I'll have to  post a pic later. Tom H. outdid himself. It is gorgeous! It's so pretty Dominick should hold one in his avatar pic in the interest of railroad safety.  ;)  ;D ;D ;D Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD