Alan Tani Shark Week

Started by Shark Hunter, February 08, 2014, 08:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floating doc

I had fun just being there. Thanks for the invitation, and for the gift of one of your leaders.
Central Florida

broadway

Daron,
   Looks like a fun trip with some dedicated sharkers.  Thanks for bringing us all along ...now I don't need a vacation ;)
Enoy the shrimps and suds bro,
Dom

Shark Hunter

Doc,
Those Haywire twists might be a little sketchy on that one. I redid it on the deck of the condo without the proper tools. If you want some more, just let me know. That 20/0 Mustad had a little custom work. The Barb smashed down and filed a little bit, plus the tip on the Diamond file. I have some really higher quality hooks for Sharks, But those are test proven and hard to beat for the price. ;)
Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Daron, we hope you made it home OK.
Sorry way to end the trip, with the bad weather.
Also hope you're not too disappointed, long way to come for you & Mike to wind up 1:0.
Need to get serious next time...  Sleep all day & fish all night, dusk till dawn  ;)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

John,
My Idea of a good trip is that nobody got hurt. Nothing broke and everybody makes it home safe. The Shark was just a Bonus. ;)
I know I should have fished harder, but I have no regrets whatsoever. Yea, I drank too much beer. It was Vacation, that what I do! ;D
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Glad to hear you had a good trip Daron!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.