Started by Shark Hunter, February 08, 2014, 08:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Gatorfan

BTW the 15 were in one day.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

So, who's meeting who, when & where, any plans yet?
We've Daron & Crew, Doc, Chris, Bob(?), myself & son and I've a couple of people who say they might show Thur/Fri.

Anybody for doing a general invitation on SOS, or maybe at least invite our Admins?
Already sounds like we'll need a good stretch of beach to ourselves to space line sets out.

I'll most likely be at Chicken Bone sometime Wednesday by noon, plan on fishing till well after dark.
Repeat performances on Thursday & Friday.  
Red bearded, fat man with a 8yr'ol knucklehead son, and too much gear.

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

I'll have my netbook with me in my Condo John. Believe it or not. I don't own a cell phone. When I get down on Monday, I'll give you my Son's phone #. He will be with me if we are fishing. We can just plan on meeting at Chicken bone. You know what my Truck looks like. It has Penn and Shark Stickers on the back window. I will always be within sight of it.
Life is Good!

Cone

Give me a call. 850 572-8806  I'll meet up with you.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Chris Gatorfan

You can give me a call also at 850-375-4299 or 850-564-1256. The first number is my cell.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

ChileRelleno

I'll holler...  251-423-0604
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

The only Hollerin' I want to Hear is from my 14/0 double dogged, Stainless Sleeved, Gatling Gun! :P
FISH ON! ;)
Life is Good!

erikpowell

Wish I could be there too.. Looking forward to the Daily reports, pictures...videos...somebody take the smartphone or tablet  ;D ;D
Hope the action is stellar.
Tightlines Boys!

Keta

Quote from: erikpowell on May 14, 2014, 07:47:17 AM
Wish I could be there too.. Looking forward to the Daily reports, pictures...videos...somebody take the smartphone or tablet  ;D ;D
Hope the action is stellar.
Tightlines Boys!

Me too, keep us informed!
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ChileRelleno

SW License bought, hotel reservations made and gear is prepped.

Confidence is high. I repeat, confidence is high.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Ragnar Benson:

Shark Hunter

;D :D ;D
I just bought my License too. $50 a year for non resident Saltwater. That should equal 10 cents a pound pretty easily! ;D I repeat! Confidence is Very High! Murky water or not. Those Pregnant Bulls gotta eat! ;)
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Ok guys word on the water is the emerald has returned. I am off Thursday thru Sunday, look forward to meeting you all.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Me too Chris. The Time has finally Come! ;D
Life is Good!

floating doc

I travel next Thursday, and will be in Crestview resting up on Friday. I know, it sounds strange to plan on a day of doing nothing, but I'm going to be at the end of a 60-70 hour work week by Thursday. I'll know more about my schedule for the week as it gets closer.

I'm staying with friends that I only see every few years, so I'll be spending some time with them.  Gene's the best fishing partner I've ever known, so I might bring him along.
Central Florida