Started by turboal, May 23, 2010, 02:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboal

Alan, I have to give your boy's a high five. there service and sales is
number 1. I have placed 6 orders with them and they came thru on
everything i needed for my Penn reels. from a 50t to a 9500ss with
a quick delv time.

alantani

i think i've been doing business with them for the last 10 years.........
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

I'll 3rd that...SCOTT'S B+T is the greatest!  I wish I could find a girl that was as easy as Scott's to deal with.  If you haven't tried them don't even think twice, just do it.
Dom

slgriffiths

And me too - I've had a number of orders with them over the last three years, nothing of the size that Alan probably gives them, but well over 2-3 hundred dollars each,  and they're helpful, professional and quick.  And that's to Japan too.  Easy international service.
Very highly recommended.

Simon

wish I was fishing

Likewise I'm in the UK and I have recieved a swift efficient service, just wish I could dodge customs now and again! ;D
Nothing makes a fish BIGGER than almost being caught! .

surfcaster

I have been a customer for over ten years, One of the most useful resources out there,They do have the fastest delivery, but should for what they over charge for parts & shipping@#?!I only order the parts that no one else but scotts stocks  they can keep their over priced parts & inflated shipping charges.Otherwise I support my local tackle shops.

turboal

My local Penn parts store is Penn's home in Phila. as i live 20 min from them. there prices are higher than Scott's