Fish on!!!!!

Started by gstours, February 24, 2014, 05:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a great picture of those winter kings.  only you know after you go......enjoy.  gstours.

a pair of bald eagles in a tree watching the shoreline.

a sunny cold morning, and the heaters on, playin xmradio.....snackin and waitin!!!!!!!!!!!    then Viola.

Tightlines667

Nice fish!
Beautiful scenery!

I'm in Juneau right now, spent my only day off today up on the mountain snowboarding, you're making me wish I would've hoped a ferry or flight to Gustavous.  Headin back to HI tmrw am, too short of notice on my trip to plan the extended stay AK deserves.  I'll definately be trying to find a way to make it back up here again next year though.

Anyways thanks for sharing the pic!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

DaBigOno

nice fish   ;D

gstours,  you have all the fun   
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Bryan Young

Fresh salmon in winter. How lucky.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

LTM

Gary, I know your working for the Alaska Department of Tourism.  ;D ;D ;D Great times Gary, thanx for sharing some with us of Gods country.

Leo

ossipeter

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

MFB

Nice fish & scenery.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

HOLEINTHEWATER

NICE FISH GARY. DIDN'T MAKE IT THIS WEEK END, BACK WAS GIVING ME FITS.

Newell Nut

Great Pic and some fine dinners. I love living and fishing in Florida but Alaska is by far my favorite place to fish and July sockeye run is just an amazing experience. Have not been up there in a few years but I call Snug Harbor Seafood every summer and order a box of sockeyes.

BMITCH

Way to go GS. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

harryk3616

reel  nice  gary    beautiful scenery, eagles and a  nice big fish, excellent

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

HOLEINTHEWATER

THAT IS A HECK OF A THING TO SAY ABOUT GARY. ;D ;D