Need to send my reel to u guys

Started by skipjackrobert, February 24, 2014, 10:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skipjackrobert

Alan and folks:  what is process for sending a reel for upgrades?  Torium 16 ar has gone out and also want to look at new drags plus the Trini upgrade?  Plus whatever else you would normally do?  Can I talk to someone on this?  Please send me a ph number if possible and thank you in advance.

Robert in so cal

Capt Ahab

Take a look here:

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=277.0

"my address is 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070 and my cell # is 408-219-1149.  e-mail me first at alantani@yahoo.com or send a pm here."

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Bryan Young

Note that if you do decide to send the reel in to Alan, it may be serviced by Jim Nomura or myself depending on Alan's backlog.  If that is not okay, just advise him.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

skipjackrobert

Hey guys:  all of Alan's guys are the bomb from what I have read so no issue either way!  Thanks. Robert

skipjackrobert

Oh yea!  Thank you to all the people who responded !  R

Bryan Young

If you want to service the reel yourself, I would order the pawl and spring from shimano and the drags from SmoothDrag.

If the pawl and spring are out of stock for shimano, PM me and I can send them out to you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

thanks!  just now catching up on pm's!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

skipjackrobert

Hey guys:  my reels should have reached Saratoga today!  Whoever works on them, feel free to post here, if you want, your findings.  Looking forward to fishing them after your magic has been worked.  Thanks again for all the help as people are very cool and helpful on this site.  Not so much on other sites that I frequent often.

Nuffield for now and thank you again!

Skipjack robert
So cal