Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

Im gonna start buying up all the Fin Nors so you cant have them LOL
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Swami805

Man that's the line up, what a great collection you've put together,very nice.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

bhale1

Chris,
That is such an awesome line-up!!! Thanks for sharing ;D
Brett

milne

Really impressive Chris !!!!
Something to aspire too.
I like the display cabinet too, but they sure do look sweet all laid out in a row.
congrats on your reels.

Col

broadway

Beautiful collection, Chris.  You are one of a very few people in this world with that collection.  Took me a decade to do it.
Welcome to the club,
Dom

Midway Tommy

That's a jaw dropping group, Chris! Nicely done!
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Mjg378

Penn Chronology

QuoteMy full set of first gen Senators

I know how hard it is to put them together. I have trying for many years to finish my set; but, the 16/0 remains elusive. Someday I will find the right deal, or not. The fun is in the hunt............................<:O) Beautiful set.

mo65

I was getting the spinning reels that I regularly fish ready for the upcoming season, and thought I'd snap a photo. The 308 Mitchell is my trout reel, the Penn 720z is for crappie, the Dam Quick Microlite is used for bass, and the Shakespeare 2065 Spin Wonder is for pier use.

The second pic proves how badly I need to work on display skills...I guess they do stay dust free in that drawer. At the top is a Penn 712z and a Shakespeare 2052. Then a Dam Quick 221, a Mitchell 408, and a Quick 1000. At the bottom is a Heddon 205-R, a Penn 430ss, and a Mitchell 410. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Midway Tommy

Nice Mike! You should find yourself a nice little glass display case. Those drawer reels deserve to be seen by all that visit you!  8)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Darin Crofton

Cool display, Mike, I like the buck in the background and nice reels too!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

Cool reels Mo! I agree with Tommy, the ones in the drawer deserve the spotlight as well.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.