Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George6308

Nice. My wife would have a cardiac event if I even came close to your collection and then throw me out of the house!

Reels_penn4life

Quote from: Midway Tommy on August 15, 2019, 05:49:53 PM
Now that's what I call "closeup and personal"!  ;D  An awful lot of nice reels in that little space!   :o What's the Old Pal?
I have a couple old pals. Cougar 600 and 2 Jaguar 800. Nice Italian made reels.
Doug O

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Reels_penn4life on August 16, 2019, 02:47:24 AM
Quote from: Midway Tommy on August 15, 2019, 05:49:53 PM
Now that's what I call "closeup and personal"!  ;D  An awful lot of nice reels in that little space!   :o What's the Old Pal?
I have a couple old pals. Cougar 600 and 2 Jaguar 800. Nice Italian made reels.

Yes they are. I've got 2 of each, one's an early silver rotor Cougar. I keep looking for a Cheetah 500 but they're few and far between. Maybe someday.  :-\
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Sharkb8

A couple of pictures of my collection

thorhammer

Nice! Great to see some life back in my favorite thread!

foakes

Really impressive, Kim —

I took the liberty of reorienting 3 of the sideways photos.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Sharkb8

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Donnyboat

Nice collection Kim, I been looking for a tall cabinet, like your for some time now, ideal ay, thanks for showing, I know a man that has a huge collection of Alvey reels, he lives in Mt hawthorn, WA, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Decker

Benni3

Fabulous collection,,,, :D I wonder how many penn reels are owned by members here,,,,, ;) biggest and best chunk,,,,,,, ;D

broadway

Now that's a pretty sweet collection ya got there, sir.
Lots of nice chrome  8)
Thanks for showing
Dom

Maxed Out

Superb display, and great variety too. Thanks for posting. We all have a lot in common, but most commonly shared interest on this forum is our love of reels, historic, old, and new.... Thanks again, and I'm guessing there's more yet to be seen

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Midway Tommy

Nice collection and display.  8)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)