photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i shouldn't post after the second scotch (or was that the second double).  i've got pack of 20 dental tools send up from a member in los angeles.  swing by the house some time for a glass of wine.  i'm fresh out of french bordeaux's but i've got a couple of decent cabs. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Alan:  If you keep inviting people over for glasses of wine (Einstein) when are you going to have time reel time?  When things warm up in the spring, I'll bring over some great Zin.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

a few of the boys have asked me the story behind the man over board,here it is,i managed to track it down
http://www.blackmarlinfishingblog.com 2011 page 16

broadway

WOW! ...thanks for the full story.  Looks like you had to write the paper that posted the article.  Job well done!
Dom

Bryan Young

Yup, us Hawaiians do not like a fish to get away.  We even go swimming after it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: BryanYoung on February 07, 2011, 08:00:23 PM
Yup, us Hawaiians do not like a fish to get away.  We even go swimming after it.

;D ;D This comment gave me a laugh.  Thanks Bryan.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

february's winners!

bigash

Quote from: alantani on February 28, 2011, 02:04:28 AM
february's winners!

40 Marlboro and two lighters !!! yup looks about right !
I never knew what happiness was till i got married. Jeez i dont half miss it. !!!

alantani

Nessie Hunter

WOW, Thanks Alan!!!   
9 PM Sat night and I only have one more to do!!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

my chuckle for the day!

alantani

alantani

Nessie Hunter

WOW!!!   

I thought I was rather Obsessive compulsive when it came to neat & clean..

Those two pics are Way out of my league...   

Good job board4life & westernangler.com... 
Some therapy may be in your future though???   LMAO    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

plastic tiki

;D That is pretty awesome. Maybe i'll get mine looking like that in about 10 years.
The perils of kayak fishing are great...... especially for the fish!