my first order

Started by alantani, May 11, 2014, 06:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i ordered up a phenix 838mh blank from phenix directly and jon picked it up last week.  it's going to be in the same silver and black "raiders" colors that my brother like so much.  i have one lonely penn torque 25N that i have been needing rod for for quite a while.  i hope to have it on the spirit of adventure trip for you guys to try.  i look forward to showcasing this rod and others made by jon.  all the long range rods i've ever owned have always been off the shelf.  this will be my first custom long range rod ever.  4 weeks to go!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon Vadney

Quote from: alantani on May 11, 2014, 06:22:59 PM
i ordered up a phenix 838mh blank from phenix directly and jon picked it up last week.  it's going to be in the same silver and black "raiders" colors that my brother like so much.  i have one lonely penn torque 25N that i have been needing rod for for quite a while.  i hope to have it on the spirit of adventure trip for you guys to try.  i look forward to showcasing this rod and others made by jon.  all the long range rods i've ever owned have always been off the shelf.  this will be my first custom long range rod ever.  4 weeks to go!!!!

49er colors, ring guides, leather grips, gold reel seat, and not spiral wrapped.  I GOT IT!  :)

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

I also ordered one spiral wrapped rod from Jon and it's a GF875H with silver and black... :)

Jon Vadney

Quote from: ML B on May 11, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
I also ordered one spiral wrapped rod from Jon and it's a GF875H with silver and black... :)

One of the best 40# rods period in my opinion!

alantani

spiral wrap, yes?  and if eddie sees 9er's colors, the rod is likely going overboard!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon Vadney

Quote from: alantani on May 11, 2014, 10:28:29 PM
spiral wrap, yes?  and if eddie sees 9er's colors, the rod is likely going overboard!   ;D

Hahahaha....just making your heart beat a little quicker.  Making sure you don't have low blood pressure :D