alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial DOMINICK'S STEAMED ROCKFISH
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
February 28, 2020, 12:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOMINICK'S STEAMED ROCKFISH  (Read 6353 times)
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2019, 08:53:39 AM »

We had a great meal, thanks to Alan and Jim the chef at Toa Yuen Restaurant.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
day0ne

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2019, 10:11:32 PM »

I do it at home but I won't pay the ridiculous price for Chilean Sea Bass anymore.  Dominick

Chilean Sea Bass, a fish that is neither Chilean or a Sea Bass. The wonders of modern marketing.

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 11:27:38 AM »

I do it at home but I won't pay the ridiculous price for Chilean Sea Bass anymore.  Dominick

Chilean Sea Bass, a fish that is neither Chilean or a Sea Bass. The wonders of modern marketing.
Yeah right...On the other hand it would be difficult to try to market Patagonian Tooth Fish.   Cheesy  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Fishy247

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2019, 01:32:45 PM »

Quote from: day0ne on October 03, 2019, 10:11:32 PM

Quote from: Dominick on June 06, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

Yeah right...On the other hand it would be difficult to try to market Patagonian Tooth Fish.   Cheesy  Dominick

Shoot, I'd buy it! But then again, I'm a weirdo.....

All of these look fantastic!! I gotta gut some rockfish to take home next time I go....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: