Wahoo?

Started by Keta, June 06, 2014, 02:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I know it's the wrong time
of the year but with dorado showing up would it be worth bringing a few Marauders?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

I hadn't heard about the dolphin, that would be a blast!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Dorado too!!! Never got one of those ? Unless me and grandpa Del got some in the kelps off of La Jolla in the 70's ?? Man this is going to be a great vacation  ;D ;D ;D 1st since 2006 and I just got confirmation from my bro in Oxnard that he has us I believe an overnighter to the Channel Islands on my way down south  ;D ;D ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on June 06, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
Dorado too!!! Never got one of those ? Unless me and grandpa Del got some in the kelps off of La Jolla in the 70's ?? Man this is going to be a great vacation  ;D ;D ;D 1st since 2006 and I just got confirmation from my bro in Oxnard that he has us I believe an overnighter to the Channel Islands on my way down south  ;D ;D ;D
Here Big Tim something to drool over.  :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Ron Jones

Put a shirt on, dand it! There's women and children on this site! ;D
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on June 06, 2014, 11:27:33 PM
Quote from: Big Tim on June 06, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
Here Big Tim something to drool over.  :D  Dominick

Even 100lb's ago I didn't look that good with my shirt off  ;D ;D ;D Cover that up Dom!Oh yeah...Nice fish ;D

Shark Hunter

I think we really know who caught the fish! ;)

Life is Good!

Big Tim

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 07, 2014, 12:16:11 AM
I think we really know who caught the fish! ;)

Typical lawyer... ;D ;D ;D Now the rest of the story

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

I See I can run but I can't hide.   ;D ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

Nice pics !!

SoCalAngler

You could bring some Marauders but I don't think you will be far enough south and have the temps for the skins, but YFT and Bigeye will eat then also if you happen to find some of the larger grade.

Keta

Thanks, they will be packed.

Mark Twain

MarkT

I've got a Halco that'll work for BFT, YFT and YT on the troll.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

SoCalAngler