specialty parts from alantani.com

Started by alantani, December 11, 2008, 06:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

there are some specialty parts, mostly custom handles, that you can only order from me.  to find out if something is available, send me a pm on this or any of the other boards, or send me an e-mail at alantani@yahoo.com.  if you see something on the "for sale board," then it is definitely available.  mail a check to 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070 and include a note as to item that you want and i will ship it out to you.  i have paypal but i'm not that fond of it.  it's mostly for the few overseas orders that i get.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

2Strokepoke

i purchased a handle from you about a year ago and it is still in the bag you shipped it in! stuff happens, right? well now i'm not so busy and would like to get around to using it. i am in search of a baja special handle with out the big knob on it. can you help with this?

alantani

i would have to order one from mysticparts.com, but i can do that!

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

2Strokepoke

THANKS CHIEF! just done did ordered it. i was hoping you'd have a specialty or custom one, but in the end they all do the same thing.

Fishit 2

Hi Alan, do you still have the old school 24-66 Jigmaster handles for sale? I don't care for the newer one Penn Parts sells, also looking for custom dog springs - would the one Alto put in his 114 fit in a Squidder ir Jigmaster? I can't seem to fit the original spring into the correct place in these reels...
President of the Down Beach High Class Hookers fishing Club.

alantani

i probably have some of those flat copper springs around, but they would have to be custom cut.  not sure what alto did.  for the handles, i can find some, but they will all be pretty beat up.  they get badly corroded very quickly.   :-\

Fishit 2

In the double dog AR thread for the 114 a few of the guys used what looked like metal strip in place of the spring.

I broke open my work badge and it has this coiled metal strip, was hoping to put these in all of my Jigmasters and squidders, I just hope it has enough flex to do what the spring does.

alantani

Fishit 2

Thanks Alan i'll try to find some copper strip. I was thinking of taking a ride over to the Penn factory in Philly(I live about an hour away) was wondering if they still stock any of the old Penn parts? I figure I can stock up on drag washers and springs so I don't have to pay for shipping.

alantani

if they will let you, please take pictures.  i would love the see the factory. 

triumphrick

Greetings Alan...

I seem to be in need of one of your infamous bearing packers....

My thumb and forefinger no longer have prints left on them from all the bearings I have done lately!

Please give me billing information, and I will provide a shipping address.

Thanks, Rick

alantani

send an e-mail with your address and i will ship one out!

jphillips

Hi Alan,

Thank you for putting up this site.  I came across a ABU 5500.  The part I need for it is a 15093 DRAG PRESS PLATE.  If you don't have it can your recomend site I can reliably get it from

Thanks
Jim

alantani

jphillips