Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

ok jon
it went through
i paid with visa,dont know how much they charge
but im sick of paypal
thanks mate

Jon Vadney

Sounds good buddy!  I'll get it shipped out tomorrow.  Question for you....I believe that when importing to Aus, the GST doesn't apply to goods valued at less than $1,000.  Do you know if that is correct and if it is, I'll apply the GST that was charged to your shipping balance.

wallacewt

its duty free,no tax
i dont think i need 2 x 12 guides
my blue
cheers

Marcq

Hey John, I just ordered a Rainshadow blank. I noticed you don't have many Alps regular xn left, will you get more soon?

Thanks, Marc..

Jon Vadney

Quote from: Marcq on September 26, 2014, 09:32:41 PM
Hey John, I just ordered a Rainshadow blank. I noticed you don't have many Alps regular xn left, will you get more soon?

Thanks, Marc..

Hey Marc!  I got your order and got your blank shipped out today.  I did just get those guides in and got them added to the site.  They are model numbers: XXNLG (polished) and XBXNLG (black).

http://www.californiatacklehouse.com/collections/guides/products/alps-regular-xn?variant=827417859

Thank you for your business!!

Marcq

Jon Vadney

Quote from: Marcq on September 27, 2014, 02:11:06 AM
Cool, thanks!!

Marc..

Got your order and have everything boxed up and I'll take it to the post office tomorrow!  Marc, when you get done with this build, can you post pictures of it?  I'm a huge fan of these rainshadow RCKJB blanks and I love seeing all the different ways people put 'em together. 

Marcq

Quote from: Jon Vadney on September 27, 2014, 02:40:22 AM
Quote from: Marcq on September 27, 2014, 02:11:06 AM
Cool, thanks!!

Marc..

Got your order and have everything boxed up and I'll take it to the post office tomorrow!  Marc, when you get done with this build, can you post pictures of it?  I'm a huge fan of these rainshadow RCKJB blanks and I love seeing all the different ways people put 'em together. 

I will for sure, I like showing off  ;D

Marc..

alantani

jon, i changed your original post to make http://www.californiatacklehouse.com/ an active link.  that way people can click on it and go straight to your website. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon Vadney

Quote from: alantani on October 04, 2014, 04:30:21 AM
jon, i changed your original post to make http://www.californiatacklehouse.com/ an active link.  that way people can click on it and go straight to your website. 

Works for me!  Thanks Alan.

wallacewt

Jon Vadney

Quote from: wallacewt on October 06, 2014, 06:26:51 AM
parts arrived today
not bad 10days
thank you

No problem Wallace!  I'm glad you got them in a timely manner. 

Jon Vadney

Quote from: Reel 224 on November 17, 2014, 05:14:27 PM
I noticed that you sell Bullards products and I wanted to say that I use there products also. I'm not sure if you are aware of it but I was speaking with them today and they will be ending there business on December 31st this year. Just a heads up. It's a shame. I liked doing business with them.

Nice to find you on this site, maybe we can do some business in the future.

Hey buddy!  Yeah...I'm aware of what's going on :(  I spent about an hour on the phone with Silvia the other day discussing the situation.  I also placed an order for 2 gallons of D2 finish for my personal use and 25 4oz spools of black thread hahahaha. 

I will definitely be spending lots of time finding a new finish that is remotely close to how D2 performs and I will be sourcing replacements for their pigments as well as their thread.  Not fun lol.

I hope as well that we can do business some day.  Have a good one!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Jon Vadney

Hahaha yep, I'm the guy who bought all the black coal.  I almost strictly use size A thread, I just like the way it looks over size D.  The 4oz spools of A black will let me wrap about 20-30 rods.  So...I figure 25 spools should last me a few years.