The List!

Started by alantani, November 06, 2014, 01:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

May God bless Keven, Kieth and their family.

Tim

Tom McKinney

I may have last minute availability. Details need to be worked out so its very much up in the air, but a chance exists.   Is there room for one more?

sundaytrucka

I cannot speak for Alan, we will have to wait for his confirmation, but I believe there are two spots still up for grabs.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

sundaytrucka

Alan, has anyone shown interest in the last spot, 26?
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

alantani

nope, we still have that one spot open, but we are good with 24.  having the 25th guy means we have a little money for swag, but you will be getting some back.  we are just not going to do the $100 roll call that we did last year. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Doc Smith

Hey guys, this is Keith from Texas. Got to tell everyone the scoop on what is going on around here. Around the first of the year I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. I had a tumor in the throat right where it goes into the stomach. I went on Chemo and that stuff damn near killed me. Sure was tough. I will skip all the details to give you the good news. Today the tests indicate that all the cancer is dead and I made it through. Now I need to have some surgery next month to get the carcass out of my throat and I will be up and running. Alan, I hope you will save me a spot on next years trip. I hope all of you have a wonderful trip and I will be watching for the trip report
Ret. Navy Chief Corpsman
ksmith@wildblue.net
903 245-7316

MarkT

Great news Keith, hope you're back on board next year!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

best news i've heard all week!  go get fixed up and get that cranking arm in shape.  we'll see you next year!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Great news Kieth..Damn glad you are OK...Looking forward to fishing with you next year.

Big Tim