The List!

Started by alantani, November 06, 2014, 01:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

just saw tim this afternoon.  he is busy, but doing well.  we may not get rid of him this easily.  stay tuned!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

Quote from: alantani on March 06, 2015, 10:29:49 PM
Just saw Tim this afternoon. He is busy, but doing well. We may not get rid of him this easily. Stay tuned!

Seriously? Does that mean there's a chance he can come after all?? <Fingers crossed>
~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

it depends on how the next month goes.

Wally15

Quote from: DCH on March 05, 2015, 06:26:03 AM
I'll let Wes know he now only needs to bring two large bottles of whiskey.
So I can bring a bottle of booze on the SOA? Charters around here won't allow that. Come to think of it, the airline might not like that either.
Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

hit the local BEVMO in san diego before you board.  i will be there on sunday and i can give you a lift.  or if you let me know what you want, i can pick it up ahead of time. 

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on March 10, 2015, 09:06:41 PM
hit the local BEVMO in san diego before you board.  i will be there on sunday and i can give you a lift.  or if you let me know what you want, i can pick it up ahead of time. 
Either option is fine with me. A gallon of Wild Turkey 101 ought to last out the week. I arrive on American Airlines flt 2214 at 2:54 PM. I'm guessing another hour or so to get to the Vagabond? Is there a shuttle bus? It might be better timewise for you to get my booze when it's convenient for you.
Told the wife I was going fishing in CA for 5 days. But I'm not taking any fishing equipment, only some ratty clothes and a gallon of booze. Thank goodness she's not a suspicious person.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

fishing trip and not taking fishing gear.  never thought about that......

so a handle or two of wild turkey 101?

Aiala

The Vagabond can't be more than 10 minutes from the airport... unless the traffic is particularly hellish. I'm planning to stay there on Sunday as well... too far to drive from Palm Springs on Monday morning.

In any case, your missus isn't suspicious because gals know that a guy going off with scuzzy clothes and a jug of hooch screams "FISHING!!" rather than anything sneaky.   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Big Tim

because gals know that a guy going off with scuzzy clothes and a jug of hooch screams "FISHING!!"

~A~
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Porthos

Quote from: alantani on March 10, 2015, 10:10:12 PM

Once in San Diego County, there're 3 Costco's within striking distance along I-5 before reaching Shelter Island for booze in large quantities...

Wally15

One gallon of WT101 will work just fine. I can Paypal you or reimburse you when I get there.
Thanks in advance.
It was 85 is S GA today. A few trees are starting to bud out. Spring has finally sprung.
My right arm has this uncontrollable twitch.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Big Tim

Quote from: Wally15 on March 11, 2015, 12:42:16 AM
fishing trip and not taking fishing gear.  never thought about that......

One gallon of WT101 will work just fine. I can Paypal you or reimburse you when I get there.
Thanks in advance.
It was 85 is S GA today. A few trees are starting to bud out. Spring has finally sprung.
My right arm has this uncontrollable twitch.
Mike

1 gallon  ??? you might want to recalculate if your'e hangin' with the wrong crowd  ;D ;D ;D just kiddn' I hope I have some luck with my finances so I can have a shot with you Mike.

Tim

alantani

two handles, it is!

Wally15

Quote from: Big Tim on March 11, 2015, 01:27:40 AM
Mike1 gallon  ??? you might want to recalculate if your'e hangin' with the wrong crowd  ;D ;D ;D just kiddn' I hope I have some luck with my finances so I can have a shot with you Mike.
Tim

Come on along. FWIW, if you could make the 26th person, I'll chip in my $100 rebate toward your ticket. Then I wouldn't feel as bad about borrowing people's fishing gear. And I'm sure we'll have an opportunity to "even up" at some point in the future.
Plus, my liver would appreciate it, 'cause then you could be "Eddie's Drinkin' Buddy". Or maybe we could tag team him.
I'm not familiar with the term "two handles" of booze. The only bottle of Wild Turkey with a handle is the gallon.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Porthos

I am aware of one bottle of Glenlivet and one bottle of Glenfiddich that're coming along on trip as well...