first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Just wondering? so far it seems like the contest is heavily ladon with dog s----?  Don't fishers have cats?????or maybe it isn't so manly?????   Ha Ha!!!!!!!?????

alantani

at bryan's request, we now include guinea pigs!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

Quote from: gstours on December 07, 2014, 05:08:10 AM
Don't fishers have cats??

You bet we do... lots of them!

Quote from: gstours on December 07, 2014, 05:08:10 AMOr maybe it isn't so manly??

Seriously?? Check out Fred's feline family above; what's manlier than that?   ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

Aiala

Quote from: alantani on December 07, 2014, 11:04:07 PM
Aiala, post a photo of you and your cat.  You are still #2!

I'm trying, Alan, but Xena has no patience for being photographed, especially with some blundering human (me). She's one of those contrary cats who simply can't resist being a total pain in the <bleep>, y'know? >:(  But I'll get one sooner or later. ;)

~A~

Big Tim

Aiala, tell Xena Alan didn't mean she's #2 & he actually meant #1, then maybe she'll take a photo

foakes

This doesn't count as a photo -- just clarifying the issue...

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Quote from: gstours on December 07, 2014, 05:08:10 AM
Just wondering? so far it seems like the contest is heavily ladon with dog s----?  Don't fishers have cats?????or maybe it isn't so manly?????   Ha Ha!!!!!!!?????

We have 6 cats, our latest "drop off" looks like the cat in my signature line with out the hat.

Bad kitty!

Bad kitty and it's friend.

Pea and Tater, Pea is a "normal" size cat, Tater is large.

Tater and Dora Ru, Dora is a large female.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

c'mon, guys, we're losing momentum here.  at this rate we'll never make it to 100.  i want everybody in.  bryan, that means you, too!  any pet is fine, skunk, armadillo, python, anything!  let's just get to 100!!!! 

Aiala

Well, this is my Xena, all fur and cattitude. You can see from her expression how little she thinks of my camera, but I am pretty stubborn and my entry won't count until I get both of us in a photo. 

~A~

Bryan Young

Kids were busy this weekend.  I'm make sure we will add pics shortly...and I'm not entering...my kids are.  My ugly mug will surely put the photo in last place and I don't want to be responsible for broken computers, monitors, and eye injuries.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

No Bryan, you need to be in it, those are the rules.
That goes for you as well Aiala, you too Lee, I want to see you hold one of those skunks ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Aiala on December 07, 2014, 11:29:06 PM
Quote from: alantani on December 07, 2014, 11:04:07 PM
Aiala, post a photo of you and your cat.  You are still #2!

I'm trying, Alan, but Xena has no patience for being photographed, especially with some blundering human (me). She's one of those contrary cats who simply can't resist being a total pain in the <bleep>, y'know? >:(  But I'll get one sooner or later. ;)

~A~

I seem to recall you having posted a picture of a cute little reel of yours on the floor by your sliding door, w/your cat standing guard some time back?

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.