first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 08, 2014, 08:26:03 PM
That goes for you as well, Aiala...

Okay, Sal, you asked for it. Here's me (looking singularly unspeakable) with my ever-recalcitrant fur-beast:

I reserve the right to replace this with a better photo... if I can get one!   :P

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

HOLEINTHEWATER

boggalou the wife"s cat. nice picture after a hard day of mousing.

Keta

Tader and Mo in their favorite spot,

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Aiala, I believe you did good, you look very nice.

Lee, you don't look too bad yourself ;)

Dave, that cat is so beautiful it looks fake. You need to get in the pic or it doesn't count.

Alan had a good idea, this is great!!!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

My wife's piggies.  Kids to come.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Boss,
I think you need to make it 50 if we are going to make it by Christmas. ;D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 09, 2014, 05:31:51 PM
Boss,
I think you need to make it 50 if we are going to make it by Christmas. ;D

My daughter is working on a costume for her Guinea Pig.

We have 4 guinea pigs now.

Kinako - Brown like the powder we eat with Mochi - My daughter's favorite with mocha.
Mochi - Sticky sweet rice - My son's favorite eats.

Lilo - Just because it will match the movie.
Stitch - Because looked like stitch with big ears when he was born.

alantani

No Bryan, you need to be in it, those are the rules.
That goes for you as well Aiala, you too Lee, I want to see you hold one of those skunks ;)

tough crowd, here......  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 09, 2014, 02:43:43 AM
Dave, that cat is so beautiful it looks fake. You need to get in the pic or it doesn't count.

true, that, but considering all the photos dave has already taken, i'll give him a pass.  a photo with him and the cat would be nice, though

alantani

we're up to 20.  i'll give this another week at most.  it's a beautiful reel, guys.  and for those of you that do not know, a jigmaster 500 side plate is interchangeable with the 99 side plate, bringing it up to a 4:1 gear ratio. i might just throw one of those in so that you get your choice of speeds.  maybe even some handle and gear sleeve upgrades, now that the gear sleeves are back in inventory. 

screwed up with the gear sleeves, though.  they were all organized in egg crates and i knocked some of them over.  what a mess!!!!!!

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on December 09, 2014, 07:37:28 PM
No Bryan, you need to be in it, those are the rules.
That goes for you as well Aiala, you too Lee, I want to see you hold one of those skunks ;)

tough crowd, here......  ;D
Oh.

DanteV

This is Tokio. She's a Maltese/Shizu, otherwise known as a Mal-Shi. I've had several dogs throughout my lifetime, but the wife wasn't so much of a dog person. Then, one day, with a 4 page letter begging for a puppy and promises to feed and clean up after.. we were the proud parents of a fluffy little bundle of joy! The promises held up for about a week. Now, after all but one of our kids have grown and gone, there's no mistake who "mommy" and "daddy" are.

I'll claim #21 with this pic..

HOLEINTHEWATER

boggy did not want a retake. i had to hold her, she doesn't like to held unless it is her idea. cats and wife's.

Bucktail

Katie's kittens.  She got two kittens in April.  Unfortunately one got very sick and had to be put down.  We got her a new kitten in September (the black one).  His name is Buddy.  The dark gray kitten is the older one.  Her name is Belle.

Pics:
1.  Buddy in the napkin basket
2.  Katie and Belle in Highlights magazine
3.  Buddy after being rescued from the washing machine.
4.  Belle & her new little brother Buddy cuddling

Just a jig-a-lo