first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Your grey cat looks like one we lost last year, she was 22 years old and was one of our Alaska cats.  We still have one of her kittens, she's 20 now and shits on the floor daily, she will not be with us much longer so we put up with it.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Lensters

I'll take #77, my old football number...

My younger boy (who is turning 20 now) and his pig Flippy...

My older boy (who is 22) and his pig Skippy...

My older boy and his very tasty rabbits...

My younger boy, one of llamas and myself...

Myself and my favorite show rabbit, Boots...

The only pet still around, Coal (of course he is old, grey and fat now)...

Lensters is also known as Len and will respond when addressed as either.

Disclaimer: My opinions, are mine and mine alone.  They should not be ascribed to Alan, moderators or anyone else on this site.  However, should you wish to, you may adopt them as your own.

fsrmn

Bucktail. I'm dying to know how you rescued Buddy from the washing machine ??? Wife wasn't paying attention and threw her in with a load of clothes? I knew there was an easier way to wash a cat ;D
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

Tightlines667

Quote from: fsrmn on December 10, 2014, 04:26:29 AM
Bucktail. I'm dying to know how you rescued Buddy from the washing machine ??? Wife wasn't paying attention and threw her in with a load of clothes? I knew there was an easier way to wash a cat ;D

:)

And I wanna know...

If there's a little kitty in the running washing machine and there is no one around does it still make a noise?  And if so.. What is that noise?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

AlbacoreShuffle

Bucktail

Quote from: fsrmn on December 10, 2014, 04:26:29 AM

He jumped in the washing machine when I wasn't looking. Good thing I didn't leave the house right after turning it on. I heard him meowing from the kitchen.  When I went back into the laundry room Belle, the older kitten, was looking at me like something was wrong.  Then I heard Buddy meow again and I realized what had happened and stopped the machine.  Fortunately he only spent about 2 minutes in there while it was filling with water, and only went around a couple times.

He did smell a lot better after he came out. ;D
Just a jig-a-lo

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

i'm going to take the liberty of signing up dawn.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Ok members, lets make this happen. Alan does a lot for us and he doesn't ask for much, all he wants is a photo of you with your pet.
Lets give a little something back, it doesn't cost a thing.
As you could see for yourself, he's now posting other members photos, lets try to stop him before he gets in trouble ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Here is one of me trying to sneak past hotel security with the little guy! Just cuz the other half can't go anywhere with out him!

Here is one fishing the river!

Keta

Mark Twain

fIsHsTiiCkS

gstours

count my cat in as the fish inspector, he always comes around after you put away the water hose. he passed away last winter at age 18!

sharkman

Last number I saw listed was 77. So I pick 78. This is pick of me and my little girl. She is my remote control guard dog