first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisher480

79. George the cat. He's a ragdoll car which means when you pick him up he goes limp. The is a real character. When I am tuning reels in the backyard I put on a lure with hooks and he chases them. He is very much a cat/dog. Ragdolls are like that. I was never a cat person but this guy has converted me. If my wife irons the clothes then he gets up on the ironing board. When I had a desktop PC he would sit in front of the screen because I was ignoring him. He is very stately.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Marcq

Me and little Charley, no one wanted him because he's handicapped. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Marc..

Aiala

Quote from: fisher480 on December 15, 2014, 10:40:38 AM
79. George the cat.

George is awesome!! Ragdolls are beautiful amazing cats... and the going-limp business is very funny. :D  I'd love to have one someday, but a desert really isn't the best place for a long-haired kitty.  :-\

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

HOLEINTHEWATER

Charley a real cutty

Quote from: Marcq on December 15, 2014, 06:44:36 PM
Me and little Charley, no one wanted him because he's handicapped. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Marc..

HOLEINTHEWATER

fsrmn

fisher480.   I'm sure you meant a lure "without" hooks... ::) I had to untangle a cat from a 50 hook trot line once, it was REALLY painful for both of us :o
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

Unutt

Looks like #28 is open.

I will enter with the following series, the first one being the actual entry...

This is Greta.  Full blood boxer, and master of all she surveys.  Freakishly long tongue.

#1 Greta and Peggy (Mike's Girls)
#2 Greta and grandson Ethan (sleeping of course)
#3 Greta and son in law.  Greta jumped into his arms and he carried her around for awhile saying 'I know baby, I know'.  
#4 Greta and Unutt on the night Greta came home (Valentine's day, 2009).  Almost 5 weeks old.

Well mannered, and well trained.  She still smells like shampoo weeks after grooming.  Unbelievably clean.

unutt
So many reels, so little time.

Tightlines667

Does anyone else's dog have a favorite in the family, whereby the dog while get jealous if the favorite person ignores the dog and shows affection towards someone else instead?  Maybe it's just the dogs I've had, but it is one of the funiest dog behaviors I've witnessed.  Not to get off topic or anything here.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Marcq on December 15, 2014, 06:44:36 PM

Always!!! ...nice pooch ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Unutt

Tightlines666,

I know exactly what you mean.  My boxer gets upset with one of us from time to time.  It is the funniest thing. 

She became upset with my wife a few years ago and would not 'speak' to her for three days.  My wife thought I was kidding at first, but by the third day, she was convinced Greta was ignoring her.  It actually made for very 'icy' conditions during that period.  Two girls not speaking to each other makes for an  uncomfortable situation on the home front.

It occurred when my wife failed to accept an apology for something Greta did wrong.  After being 'scolded', Greta approached my wife head and tail (nub) down and placed her forehead against my wife's leg.  I told my wife Greta was apologizing and she should acknowledge it.  After a minute or two of trying to apologize, Greta gave up and began the three day cold shoulder.  It was hilarious and obvious. 
So many reels, so little time.

Shark Hunter

Well,
Since my son mike won't post a photo of his Dog, I will do it for him. he is a member here, just doesn't post that much.
here is daisy, We watch her from time to time. She is a Good Dog.
My wife holding another hobby of mine. Model Rocketry. ;)
Life is Good!

HOLEINTHEWATER

DID THE BOGGY VIDEO WORK? WON'T WORK AT MY JOB. CLICK ON IT A COUPLE TIMES. NEVER TRIED A PHOTOBUCKET VIDEO BEFORE.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.