Shark Hunter Rod

Started by Shark Hunter, December 06, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefish69

Wit all that Camouflage the Sharks will never see you coming to get em'.

Nice looking stick

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Dominick,
You are definitely three times smarter and successful. Despite all the kidding we give you. You know who you are. ;) A good friend to all of us. I'm not kissing butt here, just showing respect.
I am so excited about this rod, all I could do today was look at it. Chris poured his heart into this rod for me and I am in his debt.
What goes around comes around!  ;D
Life is Good!

TomT

I am impressed every day by the talent of people on this site.  All I can say is that I am really impressed with Chris.  I have literally worked all (most) of my life.  But at age 23 I just got hired at my real job and I could really drink beer!! ;) ;)  Great job ;D
TomT

theswimmer

Very nice rod and I think the green marbling looks great!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

BMITCH

BEAUUUUUUTIFUL rod Daron. Great build Chris. One question though...why 5'6". Do you get enough leverage on the sand with these shorter sticks?? Having never hooked anything off the beach over 30# I have no experience in this. Just curious. Looks like Chris hooked you up!! I has to have good mojo with all that went into it. Can't wait to see this rod doubled over in the pics of your next adventure. Good luck with it Daron.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

That is my preferred length of a 130lb setup Bob. When fishing from Shore, I need the Leverage on the fish. It gives me the advantage. ;) There is a 7 foot Blacktip on the other end. He didn't stand a chance.
Life is Good!

Steve-O

One Mean Green Shark Huntin' Machine..........me likey! ;D

Tiddlerbasher

Nice rod Chris -dribble, dribble - I just wish there were fish big enough to justify that firepower in the UK :'(

Shark Hunter

Sent a Picture of it to my Brother in Texas. His reply was "That looks like a rod the Hulk would use".
Guess it has a New Name. "The Incredible Hulk"! ;)
Life is Good!

George4741

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 11, 2014, 09:43:44 PM
Sent a Picture of it to my Brother in Texas. His reply was "That looks like a rod the Hulk would use".

A very appropriate name, considering the color and massiveness of the rod.  I like it.
viurem lliures o morirem

Big Tim

Nice rod Daron, now go fishin' a take a picture with that mean green machine

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 11, 2014, 09:43:44 PM
Daron that is very viridescent of you.   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Marlinmate

TopShot...where did you get that foregrip?

FISHING IS THE SPORT OF DROWNING WORMS

fIsHsTiiCkS

I have to ask. Do you actually cast out the big HUGE reel?

alantani

they paddle out a couple of hundred yards with the kayak in the background, then drop their baits and paddle back.  

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 07, 2014, 05:07:09 PM
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!