End of the day it is... Thanks Mike
Dom

Penn Chronology

QuoteEnd of the day it is... Thanks Mike

Wow, you are easy :)

Maxed Out

Wow, you are easy :)
[/quote]

........said the professor to the student.......sounds like he's got your number Dom lol
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

Lol, I take that as a compliment....you should hear what I get called at my job from the customers that don't like paying Nyc parking prices.
Thanks mike!
Ted, one thing is for sure  ...I'm a better student than I am teacher.
My ears are open, teachers👂
Dom

Dominick

Wow! I didn't know that Otto and Elvis knew each other.  :-\  Cool.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Take it easy on My Man Dom. He is good people. ;)
I wouldn't want to be on his bad side. >:( I just watched Goodfellas. ;D
Life is Good!

broadway

Dominick,
    My Otto/ Elvis reference came from Mike speaking of a "special" guy who might have some knowledge of a reel that Mike didn't know existed. Being that Mike literally wrote the book on Penn reels I figure there aren't too many people if any that know more about Penn reels.... Other than Otto himself, which is why I think he may still be alive ...like many others think Elvis is still alive. Now that I had to explain that, it makes sense why Joe catches all the big fish on your trips. ;D

Daron,
    Talk about being on people's bad side... You collected a debt from Kentucky to North Carolina over the Internet/phone... That was awesome! ;)

Did I mention, I feel like I have about 50 extra siblings since Alan got us all together?
Good thing my older brother (painfully) trained me how to be a younger brother.
Dom

alantani

while we're picking on dom, one thing i'm guessing about this guy is that he has a soft spot for the ladies.  it doesn't even have to be a short skirt.  probably just a mid length skirt, a well turned ankle and mid height heels and i'll bet his brain turns to mush.  sort of like us about 30 years ago, huh, guys?  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Alan, You're supposed to be the dad. Make that 51... I didn't count you in the 50 as a sibling. ;D
...however you know me well ;)
Dom

txangler81

Dom that is an amazing reel. I hope we get to hear a little more about the history of this reel and look forward to seeing your other reels

Maxed Out

Yeah Dom, lets see some of your other reels that you're hiding.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cone

Dom, I hope you got a pre nuptual agreement on "Big Red"!  ;)  Better safe than sorry.  ;D  The other Dominick would have helped you out if you had asked. Or maybe not, He could buy it from her cheep if things don't work out.   ???  ;D ;D
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

coastal_dan

I'm going to bump this because I like to look a these awesome photos every few weeks :)  Mike any info from your "special person"?
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Dominick

I went back to this 3 year old thread to look at big red.  Unfortunately the photos have gone to the photobucket grave yard.  Dom I know this is a lot to ask of your technologically challenged brain but can you repost those photos using the Alan Tani photo gallery to host the photos?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dominick, Dom's red 9/0 is my favorite reel of all time, so I have a special shrine in my computer for the photos.