SuperSeeker for forum member Fishsticks

Started by Jon Vadney, December 27, 2014, 09:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Vadney

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on January 01, 2015, 02:15:54 AM
Quote from: Jon Vadney on January 01, 2015, 01:42:14 AM
That's awesome man!!  I take it she likes it!  Thanks again for your business Jason.

She LOVES it and cant want to get it bent! No, thank you Jon! Your an awesome dude and I will def be getting more rods soon!

:)  compliments like that mean the world to me.  Hopefully we can share the rail some day!

Jon Vadney

Also, how does the rod fit her? And did you tell her you measured her arm while she was asleep? Hahaha

alantani

if that doesn't say love, i don't know what does!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon Vadney

Jon Vadney

Oh, one more thing Jason: if you sent the reel to these guys. http://reelcolors.com  They could anodize the handle knob to match the frame and powder coat the stainless handle black.  Just sayin.   :P

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Jon Vadney on January 01, 2015, 04:26:58 AM
Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on January 01, 2015, 02:15:54 AM
Quote from: Jon Vadney on January 01, 2015, 01:42:14 AM
That's awesome man!!  I take it she likes it!  Thanks again for your business Jason.

She LOVES it and cant want to get it bent! No, thank you Jon! Your an awesome dude and I will def be getting more rods soon!

:)  compliments like that mean the world to me.  Hopefully we can share the rail some day!

Hopefully man that would be awesome! Yeah, the fit is great I was telling her about how it was cut to her specs and she said "How did he know?".... Welllll, she laughed about all!

Quote from: Jon Vadney on January 01, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
Oh, one more thing Jason: if you sent the reel to these guys. http://reelcolors.com  They could anodize the handle knob to match the frame and powder coat the stainless handle black.  Just sayin.   :P

Wow thanks for that link I will have to look into them! There are a few projects I can use them for! They do good work?

Jon Vadney

Everything I've seen em do has looked top notch.  A guy I know named Rick has an avet that was engraved with peppe le pieu (no idea on spelling, the skunk from looney toons) eating a banana and the engraving was done in yellow.  It came out great

Alans Buddy

Any idea what they'd charge to polish and anodize a reel?

Jon Vadney

Quote from: Alans Buddy on January 07, 2015, 12:38:22 AM
Any idea what they'd charge to polish and anodize a reel?

I honestly have no idea. I dealt with them years ago when I was inquiring about getting a reel done but never went through with it and I don't remember what it cost.  They were really helpful on the phone though

Jon Vadney

Also, here's a crappy cellphone preview pic of your rod Ben

fIsHsTiiCkS

Coming in very nice Jon! Your going to love the rod Ben.

Looking at the rod you made her makes me want mine! Very soon though!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon Vadney

Thanks Jason! I'm looking forward to building yours!

Alan, the guys you linked website is down so I'd try to call them to ensure they are still in business.

Alans Buddy

WOW! It's gonna be killer! It's uncanny that from just talking to you, you've come up with the color combo and look I was hoping for!