Found in a basket

Started by David Hall, February 12, 2015, 12:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

The newest 12-Step Program... Reelheads Anonymous!

"We admitted we were powerless over compulsive reel-blinging, and our lives had become unmanageable."   ::)

~A~
[/quote]

Haha! 

I agree let him know you'll take them all and buy him a case of his favorite beer or bottle of wine.  You never know when he may say, oh I had another friend interested and gave them to him instead.  Good luck!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

harryk3616

he who hesitates is lost,  take the box of reels your friend offered, we all would like to be in your shoes for that,  then as fred and daron suggested, take him to dinner as sort of a pay back, this way you feel better about the fantastic gift

Dominick

Stop being nice.  Shoot him and grab the box.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Some of the reels belonged to his dad and since this particular friend is not in need of anything there's really nothing I can offer him, believe me I am working on getting a couple of the maroon plate 113's off him but the rest are going to just sit in the basket.................... on the shelf, in the garage, on the right, next to the freezer, above the toolboxes, It's a black milk carton style basket!
At 1425 biscaynen ave.  He will be out of town until Monday!
If you get in I got dibs on the two 113 senator specials.  Call me when you get out!